my ex boyfriend and i dated for 2 and a half years in high school. we were very much in love and wanted to be high school sweethearts. however, we went to two far away colleges and that made things a little hard. we stayed together for about a year, but after many fights i decided to end things. he was my first boyfriend ever and in a way i wanted to see what was out there. so i gave it a try and found out that all i cared about was my ex. he hated me though i would try contacting him and he would not respond or he would just say hurtful things. we recently met up and he told me he loved me and that he wanted to still marry me, but he has a girl in his life. they arent dating or anything just talking and hanging out. im scared he will love her more than me and i dont want to loose him, but i dont want to stop him from loving her if he really does. i just feel like i made a huge mistake and i dont know how to deal with it or how to win him back??? any advice?

TaraMaiden

Tell him you are deeply in love with him, you regret what you did, and you wish you could turn the clock back, but you can't. But you love him, and wish it had never happened.

So:

Tell him - If he's a real man, and if he loves you and wants to marry you, then he owes it to this girl to dump her.

If he would rather stay with her, then obviously he's not as emphatic as he sounded.

Just tell him to make his mind up, one way or the other, and to contact you when he has. Until then, you don't want to hear from him. It's not something you think you can bear.....

Really... maybe coming on a little tough will do the trick.

• Author

thank you! i will try that... i know ive made mistakes but i know no one will love him as much as i did...ill let you know how it goes!