Dream What Does It Mean?

dreams2004

wait a minute is that squeeze cheese.... or does it actually have to be used to spread it over them with a butter knife? :confused:

relax, sugar. we're just playing with you, babe. consider it very gentle hazing. your question was quite vague, so we are just having some fun.

(attempts to soothe hackles)

this is obviously a question that no one could answer on an internet forum, and if they did you'd best be skeptical of their answers. armchair dream symbolism is an inexact science at best; only you and possibly your therapist will know what subconscious tendencies led to those images.

Applying vulgar Freudian dream analysis, the dream represents libidinous wish fulfillment: You( or, more accurately, your Id) wish to have sex with your ex.

The heyday of Freudian dream analysis was in the 1950s and 1960s.

I wouldn't give the dream too much symbolic weight.

Originally posted by dreams2004

Gentle hazing LOL why dont u just tie me and whip me

Dreams - Why did you have to say that? Now, I'm horny and stuck in the house, cause of the snow!!! :(:D

~V

..........dreaming of having sex with a man in a military uniform.....hmmmmm.........

Simple solution.....you stole MY dream!!! HAHA!

Sigmund Freud said that dreams are the wants, and subconscious desires. Think of it this way, sometimes when you have an experience that's traumatic, or an overwhelming desire to have something, the subconscious part of the brain will reveal this to you while you sleep. what's really funny is, well , remember a time when you've had a dream that didn't make sense; thats because the ( what we call the executive) part of the brain shuts-down for the night while you're asleep. So the part that coordinates thought isn't working. And that's why your dreams can at times really seem crazy.

I was thinking about this earlier today. Perhaps with so much on the news about the war and families being mentioned......you subconsciously remembered when you were married to someone in the military and how hard it would've been to send him off to war.

.......well hell....it beats Jenny's interpretation.....

Sweetbilly,

Thanks for posting the info. It was really interesting!!!! I didn't know that.