Email me back, Call me back, Respond For God's Sake

Hot Carl

• Author
While I sympathize with your frustration and kind of want to hug you and all the men in this thread...

A non-kissing kind of date, to me, is, you know, hanging out with a friend.

It was the first time we ever met. 1 hour at a coffee shop. Kissing would have been ridiculous.

It was the first time we ever met. 1 hour at a coffee shop. Kissing would have been ridiculous.

sorry... I'm a little out of the loop. You went out with this girl one time? and a coffee date... sounds like it was a first time "meeting" type of thing with someone you met online possibly? like I said, I'm out of the loop...

so.. why are you waiting for her to call or email or whatever? did you try to contact her and asked her to get back to you? how long ago?

I'm sorry, I was making a joke because I thought you were making a joke.

Yeah, it's frustrating:( You know as well as anyone else that you can't put all your eggs in one basket and wait on that person. Keep dating- be pro-active on POF and get yourself out there.

If she doesn't respond, on to the next. Dating is just horrid- but when you meet a good one, you know it's worth the process.

• Author
sorry... I'm a little out of the loop. You went out with this girl one time? and a coffee date... sounds like it was a first time "meeting" type of thing with someone you met online possibly? like I said, I'm out of the loop...

so.. why are you waiting for her to call or email or whatever? did you try to contact her and asked her to get back to you? how long ago?

Met on Saturday. I called on Monday. Silence since then.

It's not about this girl really. It was more a general complaint. I've noticed a pattern in women's behavior.

I'm sure that sooner or later I'll run across one who is genuinely interested and whose signals match her intent. I'm kind of having a hard time understanding these intermediate ones. I think they must be whacked.

• Author
I'm sorry, I was making a joke because I thought you were making a joke.

I was joking around you nutty nut. Making fun of my situation. But there is a little frustration behind it.

If she doesn't respond, on to the next. Dating is just horrid- but when you meet a good one, you know it's worth the process.

I thought my appeal was universal, D. This is bunk.

It's not about this girl really. It was more a general complaint. I've noticed a pattern in women's behavior.

I'm sure that sooner or later I'll run across one who is genuinely interested and whose signals match her intent. I'm kind of having a hard time understanding these intermediate ones. I think they must be whacked.

don't waste your time on the "intermediate" ones.. and yeah, most of the people you meet online ARE whacked! it's all about finding one that is the same amount of whacked that you are ;)

chin up Hot Carl... some girl will come along and see how hot you really are... and then she'll start stalking you and you can start posting about that! ;)

Dating does suck. You meet and think things go well only to find yourself scratching your head in confusion. Wouldn't it be great if you could hear what people were thinking ( like that Mel Gibson movie What women want ) not like rolling snake eyes. Have patience: maybe she's real busy but I would next her and find someone more eager.

Citizen Erased

She's a loser.

Next.

You're perfectly charming. And you're certainly not ugly. You don't wear Crocs do you? Cos then I'd completely understand.

That's ok, I know someone that is perfect for you. You just have to move somewhere exotic and non snow-like.

By the way, my mum thinks you're hot. RUN. :eek:

She's a loser.

Next.

You're perfectly charming. And you're certainly not ugly. You don't wear Crocs do you? Cos then I'd completely understand.

That's ok, I know someone that is perfect for you. You just have to move somewhere exotic and non snow-like.

By the way, my mum thinks you're hot. RUN. :eek:

God. Stop talking about me, already!!

:rolleyes:

:p

Citizen Erased
God. Stop talking about me, already!!

:rolleyes:

:p

I can't help it, I'm happy so I must match make. Be happy I think you're even good enough for him. :p

I can't help it, I'm happy so I must match make. Be happy I think you're even good enough for him. :p

Hmmmm ok I can see you're happy, MORE THAN JUST HAPPY!!

Yea but he doesn't even reply my email :rolleyes:

Citizen Erased
Hmmmm ok I can see you're happy, MORE THAN JUST HAPPY!!

Yea but he doesn't even reply my email :rolleyes:

Disgusting isn't it. :o:laugh:

He was too busy yelling at me for not returning his. :eek:

VertexSquared
and then you need to stop taking life so seriously or you'll never get out alive.

+1 Van Wilder

homersheineken

I wouldn't have waited 2 days on such a short meeting, esp if there was nothing intimate. By waiting it seems like you're mildly interested. If something had happened on the date (kissing, playing footsy...), she would have some reference to know that you're interested. Just seems too passive.

BobSacamento
Nah, only I have that excuse, not you from all the observing chicks swoon over you here. I've seen you also way back in P/M....nah not ugly....

I'm thinking you need to show more confidence, that may be why she didn't reply...did you curse or act weird?...She possibly saw lack of confidence and with you obviously not ugly or socially retarded....What is lacking?

I think this is something that plagues a lot of men. Maybe lack of confidence isn't the exact word. But it's a combination of an over abundance of self depricating attempt at humor and apologizing.

tami-chan

Hot Carl has trouble getting a second date? That is not possible. You ARE just kidding, right HC?

• Author

It's no joke, tami-chan. Apparently my charm is mostly text-based. Your vote of confidence means a lot though. ;)

tami-chan
It's no joke, tami-chan. Apparently my charm is mostly text-based. Your vote of confidence means a lot though. ;)

Somehow, the bolded part does not ring true. But I read somewhere somebody is waiting for you to respond to her email...so what's up? she looks hot, too, HC and I am not even a lesbian. :lmao:

What the hell do I have to do?

Get ripped and lose 8 kilos in 30 days.

Sorry HC. I got distracted by the ad underneath your post. You are, of course, already ripped, so I don't understand the failure. Does something weird happen to you when you meet these women? Is it the case that whenever you say the words "would like to see you again", your voice goes up 3 octaves and you get a severe facial tic (eg the right side of your mouth almost touching the outer corner of your right eye)?

Did you slyly expose yourself at any point? Did your tongue loll out of your mouth and did you salivate - eyes rolling randomly - as you watched her slip her espresso? Crack your knuckles? Pick your nose? Stare enigmatically at her over a church spire shape you formed with your fingers?

There must have been some kind of unpleasantness that you indulged yourself in, during this date, and aren't telling us about.

Citizen Erased

Did your date end how our night together did? You know some women don't approve of that HC. :p