:(

chloe1408

I was doing fine, have a new job, new car, new friends, new life.

I wasnt great but I was coping, healing.

My ex (we were together a year and a half) left me 4 & a half months ago for a 16 year old girl.

It was out of the blue, a messy break up, he was cruel and has given me countless renditions of how this girl is perfect.

3 months ago we went NC.

Up until friday.

At 7am he text me asking me if i was okay.

I said that i was fine but i must go as I was late for work

He enquired into my job and was suprised tat I was no longer at uni ( have made some major changes to my life)

He said that he was glad I was okay

I then asked him how he was and all he said was "im ok"

Then i dont know how but he came out with the fact that he has responsibilities now as " he is going to be a dad and has his own place so its all good and that no offence his new gf isnt like me" (he had got me pregnant too but as we were only 18 & 20we decided it was the wrong time)

I got angry, okay i know i shouldnt have but what right has he got to waltz back into my life and unsettle me.

I told him that there must be a reason taht he contacted me and if it was to say how perfect his new life is then it was a waste of time as i no longer care.

He simmply said that he had a dream that i had died and wanted to see if i was okay

I replied sying next time, just let me die.

I felt bad later in the day and offered my congratulations and my friendship. I said that i would message his girlfriend on facebook saying congrats as to show there are no hard feelings and that i wish him all the best.

(btw before i could message his girlfriend someone had gone onto her page and set it so that users who were not her friends could not message her whereas i could previously - maybe coincidence)

Anyway he didnt reply so i sent him a message saying that i didnt want to hear from him and the he clearly didnt like the fact that he broke my heart adn that i had picked myself up and moved on

(I know im not over him but he doesnt need to knwo that)

I highly doubt his 16 yr old gf is pregnant but even if she is

why has he text me?

why is he contacting me and now just stopped

what does he want :(

is it likely il hear from him soon?

sorry for all the questions

i thought this phase in my life was over

i so want it to be.

DustySaltus

This phase of your life can be over whenever you want it to be. Actually, you were 3 months into your new life without him and now unfortunately through having contact with him you are back at day one. The best way to move forward is complete silence. He made his choice and has no right to know what's going on in any aspect of your life.

Why would you ever offer a man like this your friendship? Why would you continue to be in his life after all that has occured. How would that friendship benefit YOUR healing process?

He's feeling guilty about what happen but don't equate that guilt with him wanting to get back with you. This is one of those situations where even if he came back and sai he wanted to work things out there's WAY too much to overcome. And I am a firm believer in second chances.

It's over, there's nothing to talk about with him. He made his bed, let him lie in it. Start the healing process for yourseld again and CUT ALL CONTACT with him. The next phase of your life cannot start until you do this.

You need to ask yourself why you want to hear from him after all of this. What needs are you trying to fill for yourself that you need to worry whether or not he will contact you again? Fill those needs through other means...

Heatemyheart89

Chloe! How dare he unsettle you. He's probably just feeling guilty.It's not your responsibility to make him feel betterPlease dont worry or not if he will contact you or not. Lets hope he doesnt he sounds horrible. A 16 year old girl pppfffff!

Good luck sweetie