Scrap nc, full contact heals fast

Defense much? I sorry if I hit a nerve.

But no I do not expect or even want you to put yourself down. Quite the contrary, I was hoping you could communicate how you have built yourself up how you have grown thought your experiences , offer insight to others who could gain from your development. For if another wants to employ this method, asking you to be able illustrate a successful employment of the method should not be seen as an unreasonable request.

You advocate for this particular method, one you perceive as a helpful way to heal from the pain of a break-up. But yet despite your passion for this method you get defensive when you are question more fully to the ramification of the method. My I remind you that you use yourself as a working example of it benefits but get angry when more information is requested of that said example. You refuse to, or possible unable to, articulate a complete picture of how this method can not only heal but help to keep from returning to previous patterns.

I just asking you to show how this method of full contact gives one the tool to internalize need changes to keep from unproductive patterns. While you may not want to analyze the past, as they saying goes those who do not understand history is bound to repeat it. I think most of us here is looking to minimize repeating their pain. And not only get over the current pain but to grow from it.

Im not sure if something I said struck a nerve....did I say anything that reminded you of a past relationship?? Maybe a past bf?? Im sorry if I offended you, some people are very sensitive.

But if I felt like explaining I would create a thread on how maybe full contact can help sometimes, however I don't...sorry!!! However I do have a past thread from MANY MANY years ago that explain and give more detail on the sistuation, you should go look there for the answers.

Thanks for your responses, you've really taught me alot!!:)

Thanks for your responses, you've really taught me alot!!:)

I am glad we could, good luck.

I am glad we could, good luck.

Sorry I wasn't being serious, I was using sarcasm, lol, sorry about that I joke around alot, but yea I'll make a thread about it 1 day.

Sorry I wasn't being serious, I was using sarcasm, lol, sorry about that I joke around alot, but yea I'll make a thread about it 1 day.

He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. Sarcasm is a refuge of lazy wit and often lost on those who uses it the most.

He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. Sarcasm is a refuge of lazy wit and often lost on those who uses it the most.

Do you have anything against me or something? Do i remind you of a past gf or bf? Because you seem like I offended you or such....ill give you some advice, no one likes a bitter person.