Ex got into my email account

Originally posted by dario

I just don't like the idea of thinking that I was fooling around with an old girlfriend when I was with her...as I certainly wasn't. It was just a friendly email saying hi...and, with time past and some wounds healed from the relationship, I said hi back and it was just light hearted chat as two adults.

You don't owe her an explanation for ANYTHING, she was totally in the wrong for breaking the law and your trust.

please someone..... ANSWER MY QUESTION!!! PLEASE!!!!! :laugh:

ok cool, DONT USE YOUR TONE WITH ME YOUNG LADY!!!!!!!!!! ROFL.. im kidding moi.... just trying to add that ray of sunshine upon a rather dark place..... as far as it being illegal...... well i guess it would have helped knowing that when this girl did it 2.5 years ago.......... LOL guess i cant do anything anyways.... not that id want to it would just make things even MESSIER.

I like the military view point......if you can't press charges.....GET EVEN!!!

Actually LFW, it's relatively easy to hack hotmail if you know stuff about a person.....yahoo takes a little more work. I'm sure it's illegal....but how would one get caught?

well i couldnt do anything about it if i wanted to..... its behind me now.... all i can do is know for future refernce is all...... but thanks!! im changing my hotmail account password now as we speak to MAMAGONNAKICKYOURASSKL ;):D

Originally posted by Arabess

Actually LFW, it's relatively easy to hack hotmail if you know stuff about a person.....yahoo takes a little more work. I'm sure it's illegal....but how would one get caught?

In my opinion, it's still breaking the law, even if you don't get caught.

I personally think yahoo is a better mail service. When you DO make a password....make a phrase and mix it with numbers and letters. Like: I h8 2 b hacked. Those are the ones hardest to hack into.

Also alternate CaPitAL LettErs.

Make your secret question "Why are you attempting to hack me?", with an unguessable gibberish answer. The question itself is comedically disarming, and it prevents the easiest kind of hack, secret question fraud.

Originally posted by Arabess

I'm guessing that if it was hacked (thru another computer) the hacker's ISP could be contacted and they may be able to retrace the person's online activity. The only problem, of course, would lie in that it would have to be their computer and not a public one, like at the library or something.

Originally posted by dyermaker

In my opinion, it's still breaking the law, even if you don't get caught.

Well OFCOURSE.....but damn Dyer.....I have to have a little fun.....

Just Kidding!!! :p

At work we have to change passwords frequently, and they always say that the password should be a combination that includes at least one number and one symbol ($, #, etc...)

• Author

I'm beginning to find humour in my demise...which is a good thing.

Must eat, must sleep, must live life well.

Funny, me ex ex sent me another email today with the title: Dinner? Now imagine if my current ex saw that. My ex ex is with a guy and she's just having a birthday meal with all.

Not that I want to go! Social pleasantries via email are one thing...but, to be honest, I'll keep it that way and have such declined with a nice white lie excuse.