my thread about that damn girl

• Author

ok im a little confused about something.

there are 3 girls now that i really dig alot! all 3 of them are frekaing amazing women.

the only thought i have had about the ex in a bout a week now is to think how bad shewas for me and how toxic our relationship became.

im not about to jump into a relationship with any of these girls, but just thinking about if i were to make a choice, i wouldnt know where to start as all of them are so cool!

i went on a midnight hike last night to a waterfall and the converasation was so easy! and she opened up without a hiccup! i am so not used to that! all i can remember about the ex was it was like trying to pull teeth trying to get her talk ever! we walked and walked till like 115am, then sat at the waterfall, talked more about stuff. ...i dont even know it was just free flowing, then headed back. ...on the way back we laid down in the middle of the road staring at the stars and talked about astronomy, astrology, saw 2 shooting stars,. .. hahahha i feel like a new man!

what female atention does to the male ego is astounding!

s=...should i not make comparisons even if they are good comparisons?

im just going to keep hanging out with all of them till i feel so inclined as to either date one exclusively or meet yet another girl!

ok im a little confused about something.

there are 3 girls now that i really dig alot! all 3 of them are frekaing amazing women.

the only thought i have had about the ex in a bout a week now is to think how bad shewas for me and how toxic our relationship became.

im not about to jump into a relationship with any of these girls, but just thinking about if i were to make a choice, i wouldnt know where to start as all of them are so cool!

i went on a midnight hike last night to a waterfall and the converasation was so easy! and she opened up without a hiccup! i am so not used to that! all i can remember about the ex was it was like trying to pull teeth trying to get her talk ever! we walked and walked till like 115am, then sat at the waterfall, talked more about stuff. ...i dont even know it was just free flowing, then headed back. ...on the way back we laid down in the middle of the road staring at the stars and talked about astronomy, astrology, saw 2 shooting stars,. .. hahahha i feel like a new man!

what female atention does to the male ego is astounding!

s=...should i not make comparisons even if they are good comparisons?

im just going to keep hanging out with all of them till i feel so inclined as to either date one exclusively or meet yet another girl!

Better then comparisons is knowing what you do want in a relationship. Your last one should have taught more of what you want, and what red flags to look for so you do not repeat old patterns ( like chasing after the unavailable). Know what you want is moving forward, like they say you can not drive looking in the rear-view mirror. The more you keep it about you the better.

Beside appreciate people for who they are, for you do not want these women comparing you to their EXs.

3 girls huh? Just be careful and do not turn into theAman:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t237111/a09f6bfe5d8fcd59a8131ed64befc82e

:eek::eek::eek::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edited by GrayClouds