Broke NC, but I think it was right.

Rearden Metal

You do feel better writing it, to get it off of your chest instead of bottling it up. But with NC, you should've drafted or deleted it, got a good nights sleep and start the next day.

Don't beat yourself up over it dude, what's done is done. If she has feelings for you, you'll hear from her again. If not, you won't have any regrets. One way or another the email won't hurt or help, so screw it.

• Author
Rearden Metal
You do feel better writing it, to get it off of your chest instead of bottling it up. But with NC, you should've drafted or deleted it, got a good nights sleep and start the next day.

Don't beat yourself up over it dude, what's done is done. If she has feelings for you, you'll hear from her again. If not, you won't have any regrets. One way or another the email won't hurt or help, so screw it.

Hahaha YES, it only took 2 pages but I finally got the response I was fishing for. THANKS Fouts!!!

We've all made mistakes along the way after a breakup. I think nearly all of us reached out in some form or another, and learned the lesson.

The one thing you don't want, after pouring out your heart in a note, is her pity. She might read that note and feel sorry for you, but it won't make her want to come back to you.

Just chalk it up to a learning experience, and move on. The best thing you can do is live your life, and give her silence.

No more notes, checking her dating profiles, etc. You need to treat her like she does not exist.

It's painful, but it's the only way to heal .

nowomanocry

I really hate the abbrev. NC

I think should be SD (shift delete). Not delete because you can still reach and get the file back from the recycle bin

So everyone hurt like our mate here should go SD that gurl from the mind!

• Author
Rearden Metal

Haha NWNC you're a funny guy. And I like how you think.

When I'm dead honest with myself, my ex far got the worst of this breakup. She may not see that, but she really did. Of course, that assessment only holds weight until my pussified feelings get involved.

I'm going to go exfoliate and moisturize, then finger myself. WTF.