! I am dating a PROSTITUTE!!

louie83

nowomanocry
No big deal. Lots of men are dating prostitutes long-term. Those women just prefer to be called wives and girlfriends and other, less-inflammatory names.

So true lol

White Flower
But in all honesty, is there ANY chance at all that it would work in the end?

Anything is possible. You could marry her, get her back on her feet, and live happily ever after.

But then you have the addiction/gambling problem because her problem will become yours. Even if she gives up the prostitution do you have any idea how hard it is to live with a gambler? She could gamble your house away! This girl needs help all around.

Does she love you? Do you love her? My guess is you do, but if she doesn't love you back in return are you willing to live with that? And is your love strong enough for the both of you? My guess is no.

Louie you said: Should i stay with her and hope that i can change her or should i call it quits and leave with what little pride (and get my balls back) i have left???

My advice and trust me on this --- you can't change anybody. It's best not to try....

If your so unhappy, seems like it's time to move on.

Good luck

Dude I'm seeing a prostitute too! I was just about to post it here. And get this, it turns out that another girl I was dating actually had a lesbian affair with the prostitute a few years ago. Plus I found out that the second girl is actually my long lost sister and the prostitute was my true birth-mother, but they didn't know when they had the fling, and now I've had sex with them both. Please tell me what to do!

• Author

After looking at the replies, and seeing her again i have broken it off.

She is getting worse everytime i see her and i have done all i could to help her.

Maybe one day she will wake up to herself and change her life for the better. Until then it is NC.

Everytime i see her it is the same story, she blows her moeny and mine gambling, feels like **** afterwards and breaks down telling me how much of an idiot she is, how she needs to change her sim card and how good i a to her.. blah, blah, blah.

You make think i am being cold, and callous but after hearing this dozens of times, i just don't believe she will do anything other than continue down that path.

For now, i will just play the field until i meet the right girl, i am not keen on a relationship atm.

Wish u all the very best in your relationship issues (if u have any) and tanks once again for those who took my thread seriously and made valid replies.

Louie83

Like she won't answer my calls, i would think "She must be sleeping.."

NO SHE F**KING ISN"T!!! In fact i don't even want to think about what she is really doing.

LOL...she's a hooker, what do you think she's doing? Playing World of Warcraft, obviously.

I don't really know what to tell you. It's obvious that you are so desperate for a piece of ass that you have not only relegated yourself to sleeping with drug a addicted prostitute (who in all likelihood has all sorts of nasty diseases that I don't even want to think of), but you are also allowing her to use you and treat you like sh*t. But you don't need me to tell you that. The real question is, why are you seeing hookers in the first place (you mentioned it's not your first pro)? Is there something seriously wrong with you (either physically or psychologically) that prevents you from dating prostitutes who don't charge by the hour (a.k.a. "normal women")? How old are you by the way?

make me believe
Also when i call her she doesnt pick up most of the time and when she does call me its usually because she wants me to do something for her.

Um, well, yeah, that's because she's a hooker!

I went to her house to drop off her charger the other night but i couldnt get a hold of her all night so i gave it to her aunty who she lives with and even her aunty was asking ME if i knew where she was.

Dude, where do you think she was? Probably out giving some gross guy a bj for a few bucks.

had look at her phone and there are messages from a f**king s**tload of guys and about 80% of her contacts on her phone are guys.

Um, well, yeah, that's because she's a hooker!

In fact i don't even want to think about what she is really doing.

SHE'S A HOOKER. You KNOW what she's doing! Omg I can't even believe this is a real post! You are "in love" with a prostitute who doesn't speak English and has a drinking/gambling problem. Are you seriously asking us for advice? Drop this nasty chick, get yourself tested for every STD under the sun, and develop the self-confidence & social skills to find yourself a woman who you don't have to PAY to spend time with you!

SincereOnlineGuy

She is getting worse everytime i see her and i have done all i could to help her.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh yes, into every working girl's life several "rescuers" will waltz...

The problem in this scenario is you. Not the fact that she's a hooker, she's addicted to drugs, she's a hooker or that she's a hooker. The problem is -you-. You're responsible for filtering who comes into your life.

JohnnyBlaze
After looking at the replies, and seeing her again i have broken it off.

Maybe one day she will wake up to herself and change her life for the better. Until then it is NC.

Everytime i see her it is the same story, she blows her moeny and mine gambling, feels like **** afterwards and breaks down telling me how much of an idiot she is, how she needs to change her sim card and how good i a to her.. blah, blah, blah.

You make think i am being cold, and callous but after hearing this dozens of times, i just don't believe she will do anything other than continue down that path.

For now, i will just play the field until i meet the right girl, i am not keen on a relationship atm.

Wish u all the very best in your relationship issues (if u have any) and tanks once again for those who took my thread seriously and made valid replies.

Louie83

Louie, you did the right thing. In my young and stupid days, I dated a stripper who sounds a LOT like the chick you just dropped. I was lucky; it was a short-lived relationship before I walked. My wake-up call was when she wanted me to come with her while she dropped off her baby and then go with her to score some heroin. I can put up with a lot of things, but I wasn't about to stick around while a junkie dragged her life, her baby's life and my life down. I told her to piss off and never spoke to her again.

What you nor I realized at the time we were involved with these girls was that they didn't want to be saved. It's easy money, free gifts, parties all the time and getting paid for getting laid! We were just bonuses for them. We were a taxi driver, Santa Claus and the 'respectable' boyfriend you bring home to momma - nothing more.

Don't think that you're cold or calloused for breaking it off with her. You did what you had to do to protect yourself. The truth is, she is the calloused one. Like me, you were used, and you would've been continued to be used until you were either of no use to her anymore, or you wised up. I'm glad you did the latter. It may not have been easy, but it sure as hell beat the alternative.

Just remember; you're out there to find love, not save the world. You're not here to be somebody's white knight.