Kind of want to contact the 'dumper'

bananaboat11

• Author
Holymolly... I missed the bold part... it was ONLY about 5 months... dude.. you need to grow a thicker skin.. imagine if you ever get married and she dumps you after 5 years... gosh.. you'll die.. :o

Methink you fall waaaayyyy too much in love with the girls... :o

nah... wasn't in love.

was in infatuation.

and being used physically for sex... sex... sex... and being told I am scum of the earth with a hot body and huge penis and nothing more should feel REALLY good, but doesn't.

i was nothing more than a comfort for a lonely, depressed, insecure girl who used me... and I was falling for her.

that burned.

so many questions left unanswered... that didn't help either.

i don't cry day in and day out...

i didn't "die" afterwards... I vented.

the NEXT day after she dumped e over facebook.. I didn't stay in bed... no. I ****, showered, shaved... dressed well and went out with my friends...

then vented some more the next day.

Did I rebound? No. I'm not that type of guy. Rebounding is disgusting.

I've been in 2LTRs... BOTH exes came back to me b/c they were afraid of losing me in their lives...

that speaks to me.

thanks though lizzie

and being used physically for sex... sex... sex... and being told I am scum of the earth with a hot body and huge penis and nothing more should feel REALLY good, but doesn't.

Ooohhh poor you.. many guys would looooove to be used for sex.. :laugh::p

especially if they have a hot body and a huge penis.. :rolleyes:

i was nothing more than a comfort for a lonely, depressed, insecure girl who used me... and I was falling for her.

Humm... you sound more lonely, depressed, insecure than she is... sure looks like she's the opposite.. strong... independant, sexy and attractive... and that burns you... because she doesn't need you... she has moved on...

It was only 5 months.. she doesn't owe you nothing really.. I doubt she promised you anything in that matter.. :o

• Author

Ooohhh poor you.. many guys would looooove to be used for sex.. :laugh::p

especially if they have a hot body and a huge penis.. :rolleyes:

Humm... you sound more lonely, depressed, insecure than she is... sure looks like she's the opposite.. strong... independant, sexy and attractive... and that burns you... because she doesn't need you... she has moved on...

It was only 5 months.. she doesn't owe you nothing really.. I doubt she promised you anything in that matter.. :o

maybe I was raised differently?

...the entire time she was "I am falling in love with you..."

telling everyone (and me) how she saw us together in X years..

blah, blah, blah...

whatever.

Haven't posted in awhile but your thread struck me..

Resist bud, strict NC fo sho.. My ex contacted me off-n-on for weeks. I stuck to strict NC until 1 day a couple weeks ago. We split in early October and this was honestly my 1st response.

And thats what leads me to why I am again back on LS. All that progression, gone. I am again waking up depressed,hopeless,and pissed the eff off..

skydiveaddict
i still want to talk to oyu one on one about YOUR thread...

fb chat date tonight sweetie? :lmao:

Ok, now you guys are getting gross (retch)

(Ooohhh poor you.. many guys would looooove to be used for sex.. :laugh::p

especially if they have a hot body and a huge penis..) :rolleyes:

I'm sure guys with tiny penises would looooooved to be user for sex as well! lol

I'm sure guys with tiny penises would looooooved to be user for sex as well! lol

::raises hand:: :rolleyes:

Hmmm, suddenly realizing this is awkward... :confused:

I didn't even bother reading the responses on this thread, because frankly I already feel like :sick::sick::sick::sick:!

I knew this was going to happen once you unblocked her from facebook. The feeling of wanting to get in touch with her now that it's possible will arise. And not only that, but I have the feeling you sort of want her to contact you.

It's about that time for some tough love Rob, keep in mind that I love ya!

This girl used you. You were nothing more to her than a rebound. I hope that makes you angry!!! I know it'd make anyone else angry!! She isn't going to talk to you, and probably won't contact you at all. Why you ask? Because she's already gotten the best of you, there's nothing more to take. There's nothing more to want.

Why you would want to talk to a human being that has done this to you, after all of this time, is beyond me.

You are bordering on that fine line of healing and wallowing. She is nothing to you now. She has brought you down to your lowest, to the point where you've struggled to get back up to where you are today. This woman does not deserve the single brain cell it takes to muster up the thought of her.

Time to move on Rob, let's go.

I didn't even bother reading the responses on this thread, because frankly I already feel like :sick::sick::sick::sick:!

I knew this was going to happen once you unblocked her from facebook. The feeling of wanting to get in touch with her now that it's possible will arise. And not only that, but I have the feeling you sort of want her to contact you.

It's about that time for some tough love Rob, keep in mind that I love ya!

This girl used you. You were nothing more to her than a rebound. I hope that makes you angry!!! I know it'd make anyone else angry!! She isn't going to talk to you, and probably won't contact you at all. Why you ask? Because she's already gotten the best of you, there's nothing more to take. There's nothing more to want.

Why you would want to talk to a human being that has done this to you, after all of this time, is beyond me.

You are bordering on that fine line of healing and wallowing. She is nothing to you now. She has brought you down to your lowest, to the point where you've struggled to get back up to where you are today. This woman does not deserve the single brain cell it takes to muster up the thought of her.

Time to move on Rob, let's go.

Oh no...I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling blah...but thank you so much for writing this...Rob seriously needs it...

Rob, you are not on that fine line...you are f'in wallowing now...and I've been nice about it for the past couple weeks while you created thread after thread about it...but seriously...slap yourself in the face...

As Erica said, time to move on...

Oh no...I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling blah...but thank you so much for writing this...Rob seriously needs it...

Rob, you are not on that fine line...you are f'in wallowing now...and I've been nice about it for the past couple weeks while you created thread after thread about it...but seriously...slap yourself in the face...

As Erica said, time to move on...

Right.

Rob, we both care about you, this is why we are telling you these things. You know that we are here for you if you need help in moving forward... but we cannot help you if you cannot help yourself.

• Author

wow... i am wallowing.

subconsciously i'm seeking pity online b/c i don't want to do it to my IRL friends.

g-d that's pathetic.

wow... i'm pathetic.

holy crap.:eek:

:confused:

Fine! But only if KC takes my advice I gave him via FB/AIM chat! :p

Damnit...fiiiine...:rolleyes:

wow... i am wallowing.

subconsciously i'm seeking pity online b/c i don't want to do it to my IRL friends.

g-d that's pathetic.

wow... i'm pathetic.

holy crap.:eek:

:confused:

It sometimes happens to the best of us. Sometimes we all want a little pity to pick us up and stroke the ego a little. The key is to recognize it and stop it before you turn into someone you're not.

• Author
Damnit...fiiiine...:rolleyes:

It sometimes happens to the best of us. Sometimes we all want a little pity to pick us up and stroke the ego a little. The key is to recognize it and stop it before you turn into someone you're not.

What if I turn into someone famous? that would be coolllllllllll! :lmao:

DenverBachelor

You want closure? All right, I'll write what you're ex may be thinking.

Banana,

I'm sorry I broke up with you. I don't know what I was thinking. I was stupid and immature at the time and I thought the grass might be greener. Over the past five months, I've come to my senses and now realize you were a great guy to me and I miss you so much. I wish I could turn back the hands of time and never have broken up with you, but I made that decision and must now live with it. It was the worst decision I've ever made, and I miss you so much.

Ok, Banana Phone -- the ball would now be in your court. What's there to say after this? You've gotten your hypothetical closure. The truth is probably a little closer to some middle ground, but what is there left to say or do? There is no time machine and what is done is done.

The point I am trying to make is that there is nothing she could write to reset history and take you back 4.5 months to that day and reverse the hands of time. The only thing you can do is move on and stop thinking about her.

So stop posting about her and start telling us about the new girls you are dating. Start telling us about the women who are more refined and mature enough to appreciate you enough never to give up.

You deserve more than a woman who throws in the towel and NOTHING she could ever write to you will cause some temporal portal to open that you could just walk through and forget the fact that she left you.

So stop living in the past and start planning for your future.

DenverBachelor
What if I turn into someone famous? that would be coolllllllllll! :lmao:

Whether you win the Nobel Prize in Physics or become a homeless bum in Talwatoka, Oklahoma -- it makes no difference to her. Stop trying to impress a ghost and start living your dreams. She's gone. The sooner you completely let go, the faster you'll be able to see that you've always been a greater person without her holding you back.

"Don't ask, don't tell" is going away USM ;)

Hahah, yep...saw that at the last State of the Union... :bunny::bunny:

I hear you man!! I just composed an email and pasted it here instead of sending it to her. God I really want to send it though. I did so much for that girl and never even got a "thank you" or "I appreciate all you've done". Just chaps my a$$ that I got used and allowed it to happen.

You know I was married about 7 years back. Didn't last long but we were in love and things just didn't work out. We accually talked it through and came to that realization. 6 years later I finally allow myself to let go and love again. Then I get f*cked over. She begs me to love her and be with her and I fall for it only to be dumped for her ex. I understand the rebound thing and most of the time those feelings are false but still. She can't even say thank you.

You deserve a BIG applause. You are doing great. I am where you are. I did too much for my ex and he didnt appreciate it. Dont send the letter. YOu are doing the best thing you can do ever......living your own life. Silence is best. Dont worry...what goes around...comes around. Whatever you have to say will go in one ear and out the other. Stay the course!!

annxxdisaster
it's not that I care about her. it's not that I care what she's doing with her life...

..it's just annoying to think back and wonder if those 4.5 / 5 months I gave her my world and she gave me "hers" (supposedly)... is if she really did? Or was it a lie? I can't know.. I won't know unless she tells me.

it just burns a little bit. I'm trying to just get over it, but it's harder than I thought...

I know how that feels. It's the same thing with my ex. For 6 or so months, he endlessly persued me (even when I said I wasn't completely over my first ex yet--he still wanted in aha..) and really, REALLY wanted to date me--knowing I lived 3 hours away.

It felt nice though having a guy be so crazy into you like he seemed to be. Anyway, 3 months into actually dating he said that he can't handle the distance anymore and he can't live with being "depressed" all the time because I can't be there until I graduate next year.

So he wanted to take it slower, apparently I could date other guys but if I slept with anyone it was over. Yadda yadda...a week after this he said he didn't want to be with anyone, wanted time alone, didn't think of me as anything more than a friend (yet, he can't see me again because it would be too 'awkward' not being able to cuddle..or something..) but changed his mind saying he still did, knew if we saw each other he'd want to restart it but he couldn't because he doesn't want a relationship.

Eventually (due to my texting him 3 time or something when he was crabby) he decided that I was harassing him and he never wanted to hear from me again.

Loooong story short, I know how you feel. Especially since when we did break up was when I felt as strongly for him as he did for me (or claimed to) and then after hearing how perfect I was, how amazing I was, how he never wants me out of his life...because he's crabby or I "pushed him away and pissed him off, so now he doesn't care" I feel like I've wasted all that time trying to make something work and gave myself to someone else whom now doesn't even give two ****s if I'm living or if I died in a bus accident.

I didn't get an answer to if it was anything or if I was just used...and why I'm so meaningless now when I was once the most important person.

It sucks, but you'll never ever get to know. :\

• Author
I know how that feels. It's the same thing with my ex. For 6 or so months, he endlessly persued me (even when I said I wasn't completely over my first ex yet--he still wanted in aha..) and really, REALLY wanted to date me--knowing I lived 3 hours away.

It felt nice though having a guy be so crazy into you like he seemed to be. Anyway, 3 months into actually dating he said that he can't handle the distance anymore and he can't live with being "depressed" all the time because I can't be there until I graduate next year.

So he wanted to take it slower, apparently I could date other guys but if I slept with anyone it was over. Yadda yadda...a week after this he said he didn't want to be with anyone, wanted time alone, didn't think of me as anything more than a friend (yet, he can't see me again because it would be too 'awkward' not being able to cuddle..or something..) but changed his mind saying he still did, knew if we saw each other he'd want to restart it but he couldn't because he doesn't want a relationship.

Eventually (due to my texting him 3 time or something when he was crabby) he decided that I was harassing him and he never wanted to hear from me again.

Loooong story short, I know how you feel. Especially since when we did break up was when I felt as strongly for him as he did for me (or claimed to) and then after hearing how perfect I was, how amazing I was, how he never wants me out of his life...because he's crabby or I "pushed him away and pissed him off, so now he doesn't care" I feel like I've wasted all that time trying to make something work and gave myself to someone else whom now doesn't even give two ****s if I'm living or if I died in a bus accident.

I didn't get an answer to if it was anything or if I was just used...and why I'm so meaningless now when I was once the most important person.

It sucks, but you'll never ever get to know. :\

So when are we running off into the sunset together?

just don't play with my heart, baby :o