I'll be the bride

SaintDragon
I hope that happens for you SD :bunny:

It's such a crazy feeling, getting brided up (I like the term :laugh:). I tried on dresses for the first time a few days ago and seeing myself in a white dress and veil made it so real and exciting.

Why veil?

You're to cute to cover up:mad:

Saintdragon doesn't like this:laugh:

Lauriebell82
Why veil?

You're to cute to cover up:mad:

Saintdragon doesn't like this:laugh:

Not all veils "cover you up." My veil is just one teir and it is not going to go over my face like in the old days.

My SO and I got engaged last June. While I am absolutely thrilled to marry him I haven't played the role of bride to be much.

There was drama with his family, we haven't been able to find a venue, I was put off by how expensive everything is, the whole thing just made me want to elope.

Since elopement isn't going to happen I have vowed to have a better attitude about the whole thing. I'm going to become the bride that everyone expects me to be and I'm going to enjoy this.

I picked up a couple bridal magazines, I made a few appointments to see some venues and I emailed his mom about our progress so that she doesn't feel so left out.

So LSers, share your wedding wisdom, advice, dos and don'ts.

If the wedding is in September when should I go dress shopping? :confused:

you can choose some beautiful wedding dresses online, like myweddingdressforless, one wedding, etc.

and if you want a budget beautiful wedding dresses you can look at myweddingdressforless[dot]co[dot]uk

I find some color red wedding dresses there and it interest me a lot :)

Lauriebell82
you can choose some beautiful wedding dresses online, like myweddingdressforless, one wedding, etc.

I would be very hesistant to buy a dress online. First of all, I think you should ALWAYS try it on if you can. It doesn't look the same as it does on the models! Also, I have heard of mistakes being made, the wrong dress or wrong size being shipped and there is little or no time to fix the mistake. Yes, you can get some good buys but I would rather pay a little more and have the piece of mind that I am getting exactly what I paid for.