Stuck in Limbo

Pizzaman81

I think its hot when women use chopstix to hold their hair :love: hey' date=' if you can find a way to hold your hair together with a fork and make it hot, go for it.[/quote']

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo...........:mad:!

• Author
...Pizzaman, what's the problem, lah? I bet you are awesome the way you are!

Aiya *sighs*, I know lah! But what's a man supposed to do in this confusing world... LAH!?

I speak Mandarin by the way, so the "lah's" don't apply. Although I must say you have nice "Lah's" :love:

Aiya *sighs*, I know lah! But what's a man supposed to do in this confusing world... LAH!?

I speak Mandarin by the way, so the "lah's" don't apply. Although I must say you have nice "Lah's" :love:

Heh, but I, as one of the Cantonese variety, giggled profusely at the lahs. Thank you.

• Author
Aiyoh, pizzaman...I am trying....;)...Wo bu hui shuo hangyu! I feel a quicksand...LOL! I give up!

Hey! Not bad, where did you learn to speak?

I have just realized something...

I am stuck in a limbo, in between the world of here and there. I am too Asian for Asian girls born here, and too white for Asian girls born there.

I may be... the perfect Asian... or the most imperfect Asian. This is not a Haiku.

Or perhaps.. I'm just a crazy Asian hahahahaha

:rolleyes:

I think you have it easier being on the West Coast. I suggest toning down the "fopness" (plane, who is on a boat these days?)

Anyway, this is nothing new; many immigrants and their generation suffers from this. The 1st generation immigrants have certain characteristics, too Asian by culture and thoughts; while 1st generation (ABC's) are more independent and do a mix of the two.

It is what it is. What can be done is continue doing what you want to do. If someone wants an "ABC" or "NBC" they would gravitate toward that.

I think it is time for dim sum, give Papercut, Crazy Magnet and Tami-chan a set of chopsticks and see what they do! :laugh: I want to see some mad skills. Let see how they handle the noodles, grains of rice, or if they hold the bowl. :laugh:

Edited by jerbear
  • Author
:rolleyes:

I think you have it easier being on the West Coast. I suggest toning down the "fopness" (plane, who is on a boat these days?)

Anyway, this is nothing new; many immigrants and their generation suffers from this. The 1st generation immigrants have certain characteristics, too Asian by culture and thoughts; while 1st generation (ABC's) are more independent and do a mix of the two.

It is what it is. What can be done is continue doing what you want to do. If someone wants an "ABC" or "NBC" they would gravitate toward that.

I think it is time for dim sum, give Papercut, Crazy Magnet and Tami-chan a set of chopsticks and see what they do! :laugh: I want to see some mad skills. Let see how they handle the noodles, grains of rice, or if they hold the bowl. :laugh:

Ya take ALL the ladies out!

There are most likely tons of asian girls who are in the same situation. You just need to find out where they are.

and what about dating non-Asian girls?

I've got yet another Asian buddy of mine who has all the luck. He seems to hook up with blondes, latinas, arabs, carribean women etc.

How the heck does he do this?

I've got yet another Asian buddy of mine who has all the luck. He seems to hook up with blondes, latinas, arabs, carribean women etc.

Is he well endowed? I kid, I kid.

He sounds like a very confident person.

I can easily flirt with whites, hispanics, and blacks, but I still clamp up if I start flirting with Asian guys.

Go figure.

Is he well endowed? I kid, I kid.

He sounds like a very confident person.

I can easily flirt with whites, hispanics, and blacks, but I still clamp up if I start flirting with Asian guys.

Go figure.

Well endowed? I don't know - but his women seem to like his frequency, intensity and bed side manner...lol

Asian guys are hit or miss for non-Asian women. They often come off as akward and unsmooth to non-Asian women; on a rare occasion they completely melt them...

I had a gf who was head over heels for Jet Li lol. She loved his movies!

For the uninitiated -

Many Immigrant Asian guys here in the states are the smarter kinds; they're here for college or graduate studies and thus are more academically capable. Their perception is that of being akward but otherwise pleasant. One of my college classmates fell into this category and he wanted to know about dating American women. I told him to be himself but augment by watching movies, paying attention to and learning some things about relationships (not chick flix) read some of the men's magazines and perfect some of the tips - I think he's excited now.

The other Asian guys are first generation born here. Their perception is more laid back and sociable, although some would say that they tend to stay in their own groups.

Edited by You'reasian
crosswordfiend

Go figure.

Same problem on my end. Can't flirt effectively with Asian girls. Not sure exactly why but I think there's an element of: (a) my parents would love it if I hooked up with one and so we can't have that, (b) i'm exactly the type of guy they are looking for so I shut them down right away, and © i'm not really attracted to most of them.

Can't say if a and b are the result of c or vice-versa.

Most of the girls I know with the same issues just date white guys.

Same problem on my end. Can't flirt effectively with Asian girls. Not sure exactly why but I think there's an element of: (a) my parents would love it if I hooked up with one and so we can't have that, (b) i'm exactly the type of guy they are looking for so I shut them down right away, and © i'm not really attracted to most of them.

Can't say if a and b are the result of c or vice-versa.

Most of the girls I know with the same issues just date white guys.

Asian girlfriends can be awesome!

If you're not attracted to most of them, that's probably the primary reason why. You will gravitate towards those whom you are attracted to.

• Author

I had a total of 3 relationships in the past. 1 of them being Caucasian. Ya, I mean... I could try to broaden my Imperialistic conquest.

I had a total of 3 relationships in the past. 1 of them being Caucasian. Ya, I mean... I could try to broaden my Imperialistic conquest.

You didn't tell us about all the ONS, FWB...jk :laugh:

Expand your horizons.