Stuck in Limbo

Pizzaman81

I have just realized something...

I am stuck in a limbo, in between the world of here and there. I am too Asian for Asian girls born here, and too white for Asian girls born there.

I may be... the perfect Asian... or the most imperfect Asian. This is not a Haiku.

Or perhaps.. I'm just a crazy Asian hahahahaha

skydiveaddict

I am stuck in a limbo, in between the world of here and there. I am too Asian for Asian girls born here, and too white for Asian girls born there.

I may be... the perfect Asian... or the most imperfect Asian. This is not a Haiku.

Naw man. you are who you are. For ex: I am not "military" enough for girls who like military men, since i'm only Nat'l Guard, and I'm too"military" for hippie girls who hate anything to do with the army. I'm sure you'll do fine

Besides, I bet "crazy Asian" is the perfect label for a chick magnet Besides, I looked at your pics and saw that hot girl you were with @ your holiday party. Doesn't seem like you're having any trouble

Edited by skydiveaddict

I'm an Asian trapped in a white girl's body if that makes you feel better. lol I'm an EGG!

Sometimes people get freaked out by my mad chop stick skills. haha

I'm an Asian trapped in a white girl's body if that makes you feel better. lol I'm an EGG!

I am a white guy trapped in an Asian guy's body...which makes me a Twinkie or banana...you pick...I suck at being Asian...

And I prefer using a fork...

Then you should tone down the " fobness" associated with Asians?

Lol

I don't know, sometimes I feel the same way, I'm more assertive than most Asian girls, but then if I go back to China, I totally stand out as a foreigner. :rolleyes:

..........:laugh:

A buddy of mine is half Japanese and half Danish, although he has a Japanese surname.

He dates all kinds of hot women; doesn't really date Asian women that much - although I've heard stories of his travels in the Pacific.

Go you!!

I am a white guy trapped in an Asian guy's body...which makes me a Twinkie or banana...you pick...I suck at being Asian...

And I prefer using a fork...

I preferred a fork too....until I found myself living in the middle of nowhere Asia and apparently THEY didn't prefer forks, so it was master the chop sticks or STARVE!!!

Sometimes the food guys would run off somewhere and come back holding a fork with a big grin on their face as if they had somehow come to my food eating rescue. lol It was awesome. I miss the food!:love:

I preferred a fork too....until I found myself living in the middle of nowhere Asia and apparently THEY didn't prefer forks, so it was master the chop sticks or STARVE!!!

Sometimes the food guys would run off somewhere and come back holding a fork with a big grin on their face as if they had somehow come to my food eating rescue. lol It was awesome. I miss the food!:love:

Heheh, that's awesome. Where were you living?

• Author
Forking leads to spooning - be careful!

That's why I use a spork. NO I DON'T STOP! I stopped doing it middle school.. although it's a very nice invention... if only they make high quality spork silverware.

• Author
Then you should tone down the " fobness" associated with Asians?

Lol

I don't know, sometimes I feel the same way, I'm more assertive than most Asian girls, but then if I go back to China, I totally stand out as a foreigner. :rolleyes:

Ha! but then you see, I don't know what I want to be, I am just me. I am a smooth blend of oil and water.

That's why I use a spork. NO I DON'T STOP! I stopped doing it middle school.. although it's a very nice invention... if only they make high quality spork silverware.

Oh man, high quality spork silverware is a must!

Perfect for picnics and camping.

I don't know what I want to be, I am just me. .

That statement clearly states that you are you. :)

Go with that!

No, you HAVE to pick.

His statement was that he didn't know what he wanted to be, he's just him.

He's him. Its that simple lol

I was just trying to make a funny...:rolleyes:

Lol nice.

Pizzaman listen to yourself more often. " You're just you"

I am Asian and I know I am awesome (my parents kept telling me that when I was a little girl---so :p who wants to argue with that?)...humph!:laugh:

I prefer to eat with ohashii ( that's chopsticks for you!) and I get annoyed when I see women use chopsticks to hold their hair!!!!!:mad:.... I keep thinking, one day I will go to the mall with my hair up being held by a fork!

Pizzaman, what's the problem, lah? I bet you are awesome the way you are!

I am Asian and I know I am awesome (my parents kept telling me that when I was a little girl---so :p who wants to argue with that?)...humph!:laugh:

I prefer to eat with ohashii ( that's chopsticks for you!) and I get annoyed when I see women use chopsticks to hold their hair!!!!!:mad:.... I keep thinking, one day I will go to the mall with my hair up being held by a fork!

Pizzaman, what's the problem, lah? I bet you are awesome the way you are!

I think its hot when women use chopstix to hold their hair :love: hey, if you can find a way to hold your hair together with a fork and make it hot, go for it.