A single woman for the rest of your life.

Sure it's possible. Your real relationship challenges are still ahead of you though.

Someone in my family was married when at 14 (don't ask - thats how it is where I grew up) and had two kids. Divorced (amicably) when at 16 and married again when at 17. Two more kids and another divorce - again amicably - at 19. Married again at 24 and have been married for over 20 years. Still friends with exes and not just because of the kids.

Someone else in my family was married at 13 and they have been married for over 30 years now - have five kids and a seven grandkids at age 43!

Others in the family look at those two and run away from relationships! :D LOL.

My grandparents and great-grandparents all married young, stayed together, and died old (82 at the youngest and 102 at the oldest). All had the resources to leave their marriages had they wanted to. None had an easy marriage nor a romanticized ideal of one but they all felt that sticking together through thick and thin strengthened their bond. My grandfather, who was the most vocal of the bunch, said that he could weather any storm with my grandmother because she always had "bedroom eyes" for him.

It's possible, Dyer. Maybe not probable, but possible. I think it has to do with all the elements you've mentioned plus one other: character.

Wishing you all the best.