What_to_do_please

There is this woman at work that I love talking to and I enjoy being around! I feel like we click on so many levels. I truly care for her and I would do anything for her! The problem is that she is married. We have had lunch together, she came over in the morning to have coffee, we had ice cream together all in different intervals of time. Each time she feels nervous and like she is sneaking around.

I have told her that she is beautiful and Gorgeous and when I am around her I lose track of what's going around me. Sometimes we look up each other at the same time to smile and what a beautiful smile she has! I have knowed this woman for about 1 year and half. I want her to be part of my life outside of work but I am finding it nearly impossible to have because she feels it isn't right. I know that I want so much more with her because I feel that we would be perfect together. She has thought of me, and we had some close moments where we dance and out of the blue she kissed me one day! It just goes right back to her saying it doesn't feel right? One moment it feels right and then it doesn't.

I know she has so much going on with her life that I would seem irrelevant. We hug each other at work sometimes. I flirt with her because I like making her smile and it does flatter her and sometimes I feel she flirts back but then she puts up a wall! Sometimes we get into arguments and we don't talk to another or try to avoid each other, but it doesn't work! I feel like crap if we aren't talking but I don't know what to do? We don't get much time to talk at work and I just want her in my life. But at the end of work day she goes home and its over!

I wish I knew what the best solution for this Leave her alone or just accept just meet her at work scenario( which I hate because I can't really get close to her)

SincereOnlineGuy

Obviously, leave her alone...

Everyone knows that "good prospects" don't go hunting for mates within the relationships of others.

LucreziaBorgia

Has she spoken about a divorce? Unless you like giving all of yourself to a woman who only has half or less to offer you, then I would steer clear.