Ok fine, what do you want me to do?

OpenGL

The one with the the bigger tits :D

Haha, well I guess to be on the same page, what if both had equally large breasts?

meerkat stew

Love how when OP changes his approach and starts asking for suggestions he still gets blatant and veiled insults and hostility from some of the posters here. Am beginning to see that there are lots of attitude problems on this board, and they aren't just male attitudes. Some of the women here are set on bashing men in language disguised as advice.

OP, sounds like you have it going on in life in a very good way, congratulations. Once you are physically maxed, as you say, there are two steps to attracting women. They are simple (to type, harder to enact:)). 1. Increase the quantity of your displays or approaches, and 2. Increase the quality of your displays and approaches. Both involve the same discipline it takes to go to the gym every day, both give similar results over time with practice. There are tons of resources all over the net about this stuff. This isn't the best place to find the nuts and bolts.

Personally, internet dating has been a tremendous learning experience for me over the years. I started with miserable results, and with patient effort, got very good at it. The nice thing about net dating is that it's very time and cash efficient, you can do all the setup from home without spending lots of time out. The caveat is that at your height, it's going to be challenging. If your pictures are well-done and flattering, you can overcome some of the height discrimination. If you approach it in the manner you have approached your other accomplishments, you will succeed. Best wishes.

Most of the women on here keep saying it's my attitude and jaded women that is preventing girls from being attractive to me.

I'm 27, going to be 28 in a few months.

Have a BS degree, finishing up masters by next year.

Have a job making around 80k

Have my own apartment, own car, both very nice.

I'm 5'7 and weigh 145 @ 10% body fat. My body and fitness level are maxed out.

I have lots of hobbies but all of them are male dominated.

I don't know what your attitude towards women is, but I have seen males call girls sluts (and worse) to their face and become their boyfriend in a few weeks. Your bad attitude towards women has nothing to do with not getting women. Men who talk horribly about women have sex with them all the time, and women love them. It's all about how you make them feel, nothing more, whether you are genuine or not.

Everything you described about yourself makes you a logical, ideal candidate for the best women society has to offer. There is only one problem, most women your age don't care about any of those things you listed. If you told them all that about yourself, you'd be better off dropping a bucket of ice water down their pants.

If barney the waiter who is 35, lives with his mean mother, and makes $200 a week can set her lower regions on fire and you can't, you don't have a chance.

#1 Learn how to build sexual tension with women,

#2 Learn how to make them desire you physically by the way you treat them,

#3 most of all make 100% certain that you understand #1 and #2.

It's all about physical desire, positive emotional feelings towards you, and associating you with passion. Good luck, you're gonna need it.

Stop making excuses and start making CHANGES.

Changes in your attitude, to start with, will go a long way towards getting you to your goals.

Awesome Username
To add to the above post, the secret to success with women, on a fundamental level, is to become an interesting and exciting person. Attractive women have lots of guys hitting on them, stalking them, showering them with gift and compliments, and practically begging them for affection. And while on some level, hot women enjoy this attention from men (and even more importantly, the jealousy of 'lesser' females), it is also quite annoying having to constantly deal with all these losers. It may be hard to imagine yourself in their shoes, but if you were accosted by women everywhere you went, you'd also develop a bitchy prima donna attitude in no time.

And while it may be pathetic that so many men are acting this way and ruining it for the rest of us, that's life and there's nothing you can do about it. What you can do is figure out a way to stand out from this gray, amorphous crowd of ass kissers and offer women something that the average ass kissing beta male cannot: an escape from their boring, mundane reality.

I gotta say, this one is good advice.

Because that describes about 95% of population. Most of our lives consists of things we do because we have to do them: going to school, working, etc. Even people who "love" their jobs can't wait for the weekend abd would happily quit the moment they won the lottery. And when we are not working, we are still preoccupied with various worries: stressing out over finances, feeling insecure about something, dealing with various personal problems, etc.

And even people who are gorgeous, popular, and have no financial concerns (and very small portion of the population) get caught up in the routine. Traveling the world and partying non-stop gets old pretty fast. Do you think Paris Hilton finds her lifestyle particularly exciting? I doubt it.

The bottom line is that, regardless of socio-economic status, very few people lead exciting lives. That's why "adventurous" men are so popular both with their male friends and with women.

Bored, mundane reality is a state of mind, therefore it's a choice. Life can be repetitious and dull, no question. That doesn't automatically relegate anyone to living in the tedious void you believe afflicts 95% of us. And personally, I'm not looking for anything in a relationship that I'm unwilling or unable to provide in return. I certainly don't need "adventurous men" to rescue me.

Most of the women on here keep saying it's my attitude and jaded women that is preventing girls from being attractive to me. Fine. I'll take your advice. But what exactly do you want me to do or change? At this point there is virtually nothing to improve.

This is so ironic.

You wanted to prove that we're wrong - that your attitude is FINE and that there's NOTHING you need to improve... so you make a list of superficial things that you always complain about women prioritizing and that we always tried to tell you you were wrong about?? How does that prove anything?? Which part of that list says anything about your attitude?

A man who thinks that just because he has a degree, car, good job, good build, and lots of hobbies.. he has nothing to improve, is the saddest thing on the face of the planet.

This is so ironic.

You wanted to prove that we're wrong - that your attitude is FINE and that there's NOTHING you need to improve... so you make a list of superficial things that you always complain about women prioritizing and that we always tried to tell you you were wrong about?? How does that prove anything?? Which part of that list says anything about your attitude?

A man who thinks that just because he has a degree, car, good job, good build, and lots of hobbies.. he has nothing to improve, is the saddest thing on the face of the planet.

Exactly. That was a rather hubristic statement, OP, suggesting there's nothing about you to improve. No one is beyond improvement.

"He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him."

Most of the women on here keep saying it's my attitude and jaded women that is preventing girls from being attractive to me. Fine. I'll take your advice. But what exactly do you want me to do or change? At this point there is virtually nothing to improve.

So at this point, what can I do? Just walk around with a smile on my face and think happy thoughts and I'll have women attracted to me? Is that really what you guys are recommending to me?

Nobody is beyond improvement -- you've only listed "material" or "physical" things here. Perhaps you attach too much importance to your status/position than you do your personality traits?

I went to an elite university where you had men and women from all walks of life -- I can tell you right now, even the ones who were doing well for themselves and were in shape physically were not necessarily the ones with the most dates. Everything you've listed is GREAT, but it's technically just "icing on the cake" to the more important attributes like attitude, communication, humor, intelligence, etc.

What you listed is a start, sure -- smiling/laughing/joking tends to work pretty well. If you automatically approach someone with a mindset of "I have a degree, a body, and money -- take it or leave it," it's not very warm. Don't be a Patrick Bateman. :p

Love how when OP changes his approach and starts asking for suggestions he still gets blatant and veiled insults and hostility from some of the posters here. Am beginning to see that there are lots of attitude problems on this board, and they aren't just male attitudes. Some of the women here are set on bashing men in language disguised as advice.

That's true.

I think the OP would be best to stop coming to this forum for advice. The advice thrown around here these days is pretty hopeless.

I don't visit very often anymore but when I do I basically only see the same sort of discussions going on and they're of very low quality.

I'm 5'8" and I had NO idea that most likely many women have rejected me based on my height :lmao:. Loo-ho-sers :D.

Forget about this "have a nice attitude" crap. Don't have a chip on your shoulder, but beyond that as long as you have half-decent manners and project credible - but not too much - interest in the girl, and general contentment with life - you're fine.

Edited by Sam Spade

I don't see any reason why great women aren't approaching YOU from those stats.

I'll tell you why, it's your height. If you were 6 feet tall you would be SWIMMING in women, approaching YOU in public every single day, girls you thought were shy yelling "YOUR SOOO SEXY!!", I don't care what lies any woman in this thread tells you.

I am actually afraid of going through too many lengths to be attractive so I don't try as much as another would. I probably would be devastated to have all the positive traits you have (great job, "maxed out" body, my own place) and still not get women because of my height, it would nuke my self-esteem. Atleast right now I can tell myself it's because I'm broke and not actively meeting too many women.

I would probably suggest buying some internal shoe lifts of maybe 1 1/2 or 2 inches+ wearing boots with a decent sole. This will make you around 3 inches taller. Only problem is people who know you may notice your height change and if it's a woman she'll be extra cruel ("how dare you trick women into accepting your inferior genes!"). If someone makes a comment about your change in height say that you have been improving your posture and your boots add a little height because of the sole. This will probably work.

Oh and by the way, I can already see in my crystal ball the women who will respond to my above post. "WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TAKE THE BOOTS OFF", the answer: don't, atleast not until you guys are in a long term relationship.

"What happens when she finds out YOU LIED, dishonesty is liek suchhh a turnoff", it's a justifiable "lie" that women tell all the time with all the thousands of physical traits they conceal or alter every morning. A woman who would've accepted you at any height, won't leave when she finds out you wear boots with a little bit of lift in them, and a woman who would leave because you were "dishonest", is just using that as an excuse to leave you because you're a little shorter than she thought and that's icky. Atleast with a woman who would've rejected you for your height but later finds out you guys are perfect for eachother, you can give her and yourself a chance to love you to the point where your height doesn't matter.

Don't fret OPEN GL , it's not really all your fault, people will just blame you without knowing anything about your real life interaction with women. I frankly am myself shocked , that despite being a "loser" in some aspects, the lack of female company I have is just weird. Most people who know me agree, strangers who meet me always assume I have a girlfriend, seems everyone thinks I'm a great catch for a variety of physical, spiritual, and character reasons EXCEPT women my own age. And I'm not even some kind of midget, I'm 5'7 which isn't that small, but those 3 inches under 5'10 are the difference between dud and stud for most young women, I don't ever want to know how deep this height thing will go with women.

Bored, mundane reality is a state of mind, therefore it's a choice. Life can be repetitious and dull, no question. That doesn't automatically relegate anyone to living in the tedious void you believe afflicts 95% of us.

There is a logical dissonance between these two sentences.

By the way, the very fact that you are on this board proves that you're part of the 95%.

I'll tell you why, it's your height. If you were 6 feet tall you would be SWIMMING in women, approaching YOU in public every single day, girls you thought were shy yelling "YOUR SOOO SEXY!!", I don't care what lies any woman in this thread tells you.

I'm 6'0 and that's a bit of a stretch. I admit that girls do love height, but the above scenario is not reality. I'm slim/lean built though, if I were ripped and tall, then maybe.

So at this point, what can I do? Just walk around with a smile on my face and think happy thoughts and I'll have women attracted to me? Is that really what you guys are recommending to me?

What you haven't mentioned or described here are your personality traits, into fine detail. That's what is going to make or break your chances.

You've given us the portrait of someone sort of young, with a good education, goals whose is probably in decent shape.

Go into the intangibles? When was the last time you've given of yourself for someone, volunteered for a good cause? etc.

I'm 6'0 and that's a bit of a stretch. I admit that girls do love height, but the above scenario is not reality. I'm slim/lean built though, if I were ripped and tall, then maybe.

Being TALL is the real "Axe Effect", it counter balances a thousand different negative traits. Lurch is more attractive to women than a compact 5'5 guy with a great attitude, handsome face, and body. Women would take Napoleon Dynamite over Tom Cruise (before knowing his beliefs that women claim are such a "turnoff") if both were standing next to eachother in a social situation. Unfortunately there is no body spray that can make you tall.

When you are 6 feet tall sure that doesn't always necessarily mean you will be getting raped in the streets by women every single day, but it gives you a lot more to work with. Some women might think being 6' is actually not tall enough and you have to work harder than a guy whose 6'4 :lmao: When you are tall maybe then all that stuff about personality and confidence comes into play, get ripped up and not only will female attention come your way, you'll probably hit home plate within the first day. Most shorter guys I know already have the confidence and personality bases not only covered but perfected, tall guys many times neglect these traits and are awkward/gawky.

sunshinegirl
Thsi idea a women can look at you right away and say eww then later be sexually attracted to you because of your confidence is bs,theyre has to be physical/sexual chermsitry on some level or nothing will happen..A great personality wil lelad to the friend zone..

Not BS for me. I wasn't attracted to my now-BF when I first met him. The attraction grew over a period of months as I got to know him (and his great personality and his confidence!). He is anything but friend-zoned now... :)

Men with hemorrhoids have a difficult time dating. Women are leery about men with hemorrhoids because if they do anything nice for men with hemorrhoids, they'll just stab you in the back and most will cheat on you.

So, if you have hemorrhoids, this is the PRIMARY reason why, you're having difficulties with dating.

Edited by threebyfate
deux ex machina

As a practical matter, you should try to figure out where the women that you want to meet are - then go there.

Just try to relax and let the goal be getting to know other people.

There is a logical dissonance between these two sentences.

By the way, the very fact that you are on this board proves that you're part of the 95%.

You are so right. Damn, you're smart. :lmao:

And no, acknowledging that life CAN, at times, be repetitious and dull does not mean it has to affect your overall state of mind. There are happy janitors and miserable millionaires. I've had crap jobs and awesome jobs, and my life has never been boring or mundane. But whatever. All that really matters is your perception of my reality.

Been bitter long, or is this something new for you?

Cognac - I fear your future relationships.

I don't see any reason why great women aren't approaching YOU from those stats.

Really?

What's your definition of a 'great woman'??

I have a feeling it's something that maybe you should seriously reconsider.

I'll tell you why, it's your height.

Height, again?!

Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, a female is attracted to an attitude or personality??

Men with hemorrhoids have a difficult time dating. Women are leery about men with hemorrhoids because if they do anything nice for men with hemorrhoids, they'll just stab you in the back and most will cheat on you.

WTF. Most out of field advice I've read in a long time.