I slept with engaged friend and now I want more

I don't really want to be in a relationship with her, as I see what everyone means about if she could do this to someone she is engaged to, she could quite easily do it to me as well. I get that.

I dont know what it is. I guess it is the whole forbidden fruit thing/wanting bad girls - dunno :/

All is know is that she loves him (but is not 'in love' with him - if that makes any sense) and they have been together since she was 18 (she is now 23, him 27) and that she also sees him as a sort of father figure. I asked her if she thinks they would still be together if they didnt have a daughter and she said no ... anyone figure that out?

Yeah I figure it out. She is too young to be a mum and too immature to be a wife.

The fact that they have a child together makes 'sense' for them to stay together. It is too difficult to go hrough all the hassle of breaking up and she see's that it is just easier to stay together and string him along and cheat on the side, then to stand up for what she believes in and wants.

People like this rarely have a backbone, and usually crumble if left alone

Good to see you can see that she has the ability to do this to you if given the chance. Good luck :)

>>>All is know is that she loves him (but is not 'in love' with him - if that makes any sense) and they have been together since she was 18 (she is now 23, him 27) and that she also sees him as a sort of father figure. I asked her if she thinks they would still be together if they didnt have a daughter and she said no ... anyone figure that out?<<<

I've known two or three people who got married after getting their girl pregnant - one of these guys was married to someone else when it happened, and wouldn't you guess, he cheated yet again on his most recent ex-wife (a real paragon of virtues). As for the other two, well, one guy (about my age) divorced after his wife cheated on him 18 months into the marriage, and the other guy was married for about ten years at the time I last saw him, though he openly cheated on his wife all the time. So in my experience, it doesn't work. The couple try to "make it" work the first few years, but after a while, the obvious begins to set in. Either one of them or both of them eventually wake up to the fact that they're not in love with each other, and they don't want to spend the rest of their lives in a lifeless relationship.

I wouldn't put any money on this relationship. Still, you've got to stay out of it so that there's a little complication as possible for everyone, especially you - you could really get dragged into something messy here. Keep it simple and move on to someone more available.