I did a study to see the correlation between face length and success with women

kiske

i just did a small search and found a pic of what you look like.

you look quite normal but below average, just kinda creepy looking. I see guys like you all the time. One friend I have looks quite a lot like you actually, he's had quite a few girl friends in his time.

What do you need? no, not plastic surgery.

the first and foremost thing you need to do is lose weight, atleast 10~20 pounds. Your face looks too chubby.

Based on the picture I've seen he's definitely not below average.

Are you male or female?

well his stare is kind of creepy. But that's not because of the shape of his eyes, more because of his neutral expression. You need to look happier.

• Author
Based on the picture I've seen he's definitely not below average.

Are you male or female?

I am guessing female. Its almost ALWAYS GIRLS that use the word "creepy" to describe a male's looks. Her opinion matters more to me because I can tell she is a female in my age range. Also she is being honest...not trying to spare my feelings.

• Author
well his stare is kind of creepy. But that's not because of the shape of his eyes, more because of his neutral expression. You need to look happier.

Thats because of my supraorbital ridge and my canthal tilt. I have a neanderthal brow ridge and a droopy canthal tilt. A canthoplasty would make my eyes look happier.

"In a seriousness, I really think you look fun, you have the most stunning eyes, and this is coming from a 19 yr old. So there's really nothing wrong with you except with your outlook on yourself"

Yeah I get "creepy looking" all the time from females my age. Im not overweight though. Im 155 and 6'2.

I'm pretty sure you don't get called "creepy looking" all the time, that's absurd. You're a normal looking person with esteem issues, that's what you were told before, this is what people are going to tell you again. The only creepy thing about you is your attitude towards women, so if anything it's the vibe you give off that makes you get these no doubt very infrequent comments.

Thats because of my supraorbital ridge and my canthal tilt. I have a neanderthal brow ridge and a droopy canthal tilt. A canthoplasty would make my eyes look happier.

If you're going to fix anything do your lips and chin, not your eyes!

I wish I could shake some sense into you. You're so barking up the wrong tree.

xXMarlboro_ManXx

Being a good looking guy is overrated. You shouldn't let the measurement of your face put you down. Come on the differences between the studs and duds are .2-.5 that is hardly conclusive results.

hahaha im a male actually.

but im not talking non sense, if anyone sees you, their first impression would be "creepy'.

if you get that alot in real life too, then it is what it is.

but like shadowplay said, it's not the shape of your eyes, its your ENTIRE EXPRESSION. It just looks too emotionless, not sad, just plain emotionless.

from reading what you write, you sound like you have major esteem issues. You should probably go out and have more "fun" and "laugh" in general. Your expression will change in time.