Signs of a casual relationship, Im I leading that way?

Spanish

Girl, I was EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE around a month ago. I really, really liked this guy... We met up and had a great time together. I told him I really liked him and wanted to see him again, and he told me the same. I was really happy and excited that he liked me (or so I thought). That day we ended up sleeping together... After that he continued to show a lot of interest until about a day and a half or so later when we met up and (surprise, surprise) slept together again. When he dropped off the face of the earth I made a wrong move and acted sort of clingy, suggesting that we go out again. At that point he spilled the beans over text and told me that he realized he's too busy to date right now, but we could be friends.

Unfortunately we are *not* friends now and are actually not talking at all... I felt pretty used after the fact. But you know what? A month later I went out with another guy and we slept together pretty early on.... but I can tell he is genuinely interested in me. He seeks me out and wants to take me places.... he keeps telling me how much he likes me and is showing no signs of dropping off the face of the earth. Believe me that you deserve way better... you deserve someone who really wants to be with you! :) And you'll find him.

I met seeing this guy about two weeks ago...Then we had a great first date, but we ended up having sex.

I've read all I need to.

What should I do, I dont want to get into a casual sex relationship..

Then don't have sex on the first date.

Just chalk this up to a learning experience. :)

• Author

Kim I know! happy to know you foudn someone new. It does happen and yesterday I was feleing pretty bad about it. He doesnt dessapear completely but he comes back every two days or so and I have learnt not to pursue guys. if he doesnt text me or call me in a month I wont care to ask him, why should I when he doesntr care to know baout me?... but who needs a rollercoaster like that, I prefer to not hear from him at all and cut him off than to be on a guessing game.

Star Gazer - It happened, no excuses I know, I did it too and it was my decision, BAD one now I know. But I dont think that was the only reason why he stopped showing interest, maybe thats all he ever wanted , I should have taken my time to learn more about him and his true intentions though...

He called me yesterday but I was busy with my stuff, I havent returned his call.. the ball is now on my side of the court..he prob wanted to talk to me about out tentative "friday plans"..

• Author

SO SO SO SO.. to everyone following this story now it gets interesting..

I FINALLY HAD THE TALK.. well almost..

He insisted and he picked me up at work on Friday and we went out for dinner with his best friend, it was really fun and his friend really liked me, we had a lot to talk about etc, dinner went well.After that the three of us went to his place and we just chilled and talked. He rented a car and dropped me off at home that night.

Next day he texted me to say good morning and he called me at lunch time and one thing led to the other AND I just very casually said, so what exactly are we doing ? since it wsa in the context of the convo and it came out very naturally..

But he was in class and said" Baby I will call you in an hour and we will discuss this, we need to have this talk.

He called me exactly in an hour when he was home and I was shaking like you have no idea but composed myself real well during the conversation, so he asks me how im doing and starts asking me questions about my school , my work , hows my family, we just talked about stuff in general.. and I was thinking so when are you replying to my question... THEN he said well now to reply your question , you are very special to me and I prefer to have this converstion in person, I want to be able to express myself and show you not just talk.. I want to take you out on Tuesday and I will take you out for dinner, you can come to my class to see me perform , we will have fun and then we will have our conversation, I dont think I should say what I have to say over the phone .. and I said jokinlhly omg give me a hint.. and he paused and said" you are important to me, you are special, fin m smart and very dedicated, I want to have this conversation face to face, for now just take care of your health ( I was sick) is iportant and get rest baby"

So becuase Im busy on Tuesday I told him Thursday is a good day....

I dont know what to expect or what to look for... im so anxious I cant lie...

Any good tips to calm down and I dont even know what to expect..

For example I havent even heard from him today, but I dont know if I should just let it go because he has to run a big conference tomorrow and we are not really "anything " yet.. I just want to play it cool till Thursday..

What do you think ?