New GF with strange ex situation...

Exit

So, why is she still living with her ex, if she doesn't respect him in any way? Is it due to finances? If so, does she now want to branch swing to you for financial support?

The strange thing is that she lives with an ex.

dude you're headed for heartbreak if you continue seeing her

Exit, hello my friend. :) Long time no talk.

Do I need to kick your @$$ right now?! Get out. Remember me rambling to you about stuff and telling you how I'm doing good and yadda yadda? Yeah, was I doing good? No! Was I lying? Yes. So learn from me. :)

This girl sounds like she has TONS of issues and if I were you, I would run for the hills. You can find better. Trust me. I'm hoping you're going to cut this one off before you get hurt.

Btw, remember this: NOT a good idea to bring up your past in a new relationship. I've learned that the hard way and I hope you remember what I have told you. New gfs don't need to know anything about your past relationships - if they ask, keep it short (short answer: yes, no... we parted = that's IT!) As soon as the girl starts talking constantly about her ex, it should be a big warning sign = NOT over him. When you meet the right girl, she won't be mentioning her ex. :)

Ruby Slippers

I would stop seeing her immediately. She's using you, and she'll dump you as soon as she's done with you.

LOL

It isnt strange at all bro.

You are rebound guy

Have fun while she tortures and pisses all over your emotions while she works out her unresolved issues with the ex.

The guy she starts dating after you will appreciate the work you put into making her better adjusted.

Big Red Flags ! You are in for a world of hurt. If she expresses ANY feelings be they negative, she is still FEELING something for this guy. And she lives with him. ! Even if she moves out tomorrow , anytime she thinks he has changed for the better , then you are yesterdays piece of meat left of the street.

Is that the life you want ?

DUMP ! Before you get too close

LucreziaBorgia

She isn't emotionally or financially stable right now. In a case like this, two strikes is plenty enough. Walk away now while you still can. Better yet, run.

She isn't running to you. She is running away from everything else. When she has nothing to run from, then she's ready. As of now, no.