Women with curves are attractive and desirable

• Author

I have no patience for your narrow view of what I am trying to say, I get plenty of attention maybe too much and keep in mind I am a regular girl I dress stylishly(not slutty) and really could care less if I get attention from men but I do

Often women and men overlook negative things in a person because of thier good looks.

FilthMerchant

Curves refer to a woman's measurements (obviously). But you can have BAD, UNSEXY measurements just as you can have GOOD, SEXY ones.

The bust and hip should be wider than the waist. The waist should be 70% of what the hip is. Ergo if you were a giant woman with a hip measurement of 100 inches you should have a waist measurement of 70 inches. Women who maintain this ratio will be found attractive no matter what there size is. This is found time and time again by scientific studies in just about every culture from America to Europe to Asia to Australia to isolated tribes that have never had contact with any form of media.

Women who go too far above this ratio such as Casey "I love my killer curves" Donovan are not attractive at all. Women who go too far below this ratio are similarly unattractive. There is a current trend in women's magazines where overweight and obesity are called 'curvy' and sexy' - this is dangerous because first, they are not sexy. Second, they are not what a man calls 'curvy' or 'voluptuous'. Third, overweight and obesity are disorders that are not to be condoned.

What I've noticed is that many men who are looking for physical perfection in women, are compensating for their own lack of physical perfection.

I agree with this completely. Some people men and women do that by finding a mate who they think "society" finds attractive rather than being with someone who they actually find attractive.

Personally I'm attracted to men who have something different about them. If guys are a bit overweight it seems to be more accepted...sad, yet true. I like to call myself "thick" and/or curvy. I was an athlete in high school and some of college. I still workout, but I have never been skinny. I'm pretty well proportioned. Yet most of the guys who are attracted to me are athletes or slim guys. I don't like a man who is sloppily overweight, not at all... i don't mind a few extra pounds, but I've only dated one guy who has a few extra pounds. He still was rather athletic. He was also confident in himself as I always have been.

So I say this to say, there is somebody for everybody. Men who are confident and know what THEY like, seem to be the men who will date women thick or kind of thin...This is just my observation.

One could even suggest that the inability to accept fluctuation and change in physical appearance over time, isn't the marrying kind at all. Vows cannot dependably be made by people who cannot accept change. No matter what body types they prefer at the start........

Such good advice

Call me overweight call me curvy, at this point I really don't care I love my body even though I am always in battle with loosing weight and always trying to tone up and trying to improve myself a little bit at a time.... I have a stomach that I want to just go away however still does not stop me from living my life having pride in myself and knowing that I am attractive inside and out...

These women are curvey and beautifull and HOT so men who like extremely skinny women GOOD FOR YOU they are HOT as well however they are not the end all and be all of oooo laaa laaa....

I would like to show sume current pics of women who are curvey and hot

http://www.foxnews.com/slideshow/entertainment/2009/09/11/successful-plus-size-models

http://www.foxnews.com/slideshow/entertainment/2009/09/11/kate-dillon?slide=7

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/l/fiercee_awards_2_280308/toccara_elaine_jones_5109947.jpg

http://www.becki-informator.at/bilder/dnevno/02-03/2/MiaTyler.jpg

and here is another one

http://www.glamour.com/health-fitness/2009/10/supermodels-who-arent-superthin?mbid=synd_fox_news#slide=8

I'm still not sold. Sure, some of these women are cute in the face, but I'll still take the fit girl every time. I'm very athletic, I like my girls to be fit as well.

Lol @ all the guys scorning thin women on here. As if you have to put skinny girls down in order to make big ones feel beautiful. Stupid.

I guess I should be thanking them though. Someone has to jump on the grenade.

I have no patience for your narrow view of what I am trying to say, I get plenty of attention maybe too much and keep in mind I am a regular girl I dress stylishly(not slutty) and really could care less if I get attention from men but I do

Often women and men overlook negative things in a person because of thier good looks.

Not to put you down personally, because I'm sure you're a beautiful person - but to say you get plenty of attention from guys is not saying much. Guys everywhere willingly give their attention to any half decent girl. Attention from guys is not a hot commodity, and it is not a rarity.

Seperate issues.

I dont think any guy gets married thinking hsi girl is going to stay that weight. We do check out the moms to get an idea lol.

That's interesting and true in some instances. However, there are several of my girlfriends who are heavier than their mothers. Though neither are obese...

Just something for you guys to consider...

That's interesting and true in some instances. However, there are several of my girlfriends who are heavier than their mothers. Though neither are obese...

Just something for you guys to consider...

That's so true. My mom had 3 kids and she still looks good for her age. She hardly gained weight and she lost what she gained. My mom is hot lol

That's so true. My mom had 3 kids and she still looks good for her age. She hardly gained weight and she lost what she gained. My mom is hot lol

wow.good for her! i don't know how that happens though...other than genetics playing a large part in it. having kids and still being small...and some people don;t even have to exercise to get the weight off. must be nice;).

• Author
Not to put you down personally, because I'm sure you're a beautiful person - but to say you get plenty of attention from guys is not saying much. Guys everywhere willingly give their attention to any half decent girl. Attention from guys is not a hot commodity, and it is not a rarity.

but attraction goes deeper than just looks and and not guys usually don't give attention to just any half decent girl, attraction goes deeper than looks getting to know someone takes time and if you just want to bed then find but having a real relationship with someone of value short fat ugly skinny geeky brainy or whatever does not only rely on looks

keep in mind person needs to take care of themselves and have self pride

extremely skinny women
apparently you think only two sizes exhist..... curvy and "extremely skinny"

Try : obese, fat, chubby, curvy-slightly over weight, curvy-slender( Jen Anderson), slender- normal (Kate Beckinsale), skinny- normal (Twiggy), skinny (Calista Flockhart), extremely skinny (anorexia)

Fat doesn't spread via germs, it is a personality defect...sloth, gluttony. Anyone who is able bodied and fat is.....needdin a shrink.

Most of the "models" linked to, are only featured because PC is out of hand, Magazines etc are seeking them out and pretending they are desirable for reasons of political correctness. I bet the camera man barfed during this shoot.

Edited by Gold Pile

While I think beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes I have a couple problems with this thread.

1) Several posters have said "well my bf says f*cking a skinny chick is like f*cking a stick" or "when the guy I'm seeing sees a super skinny girl he says she'd look better with some meat on her bones." Ladies, FYI, if you're a thicker/heavier girl and compare yourself to a thinner woman, your bf, or any guy trying to sleep with you/impress you will put down the thinner body type to please you! This doesn't mean that he thinks models are an ugly "bag of bones" or "not a real woman." :rolleyes::rolleyes:

2) For the ladies who love their bodies, big or small, there is no reason to insult other women. While you may look smokin' hot at a size 12, calling a size 0 woman an ugly anorexic, or the similar, makes you look petty and insecure.

While I think beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes I have a couple problems with this thread.

1) Several posters have said "well my bf says f*cking a skinny chick is like f*cking a stick" or "when the guy I'm seeing sees a super skinny girl he says she'd look better with some meat on her bones." Ladies, FYI, if you're a thicker/heavier girl and compare yourself to a thinner woman, your bf, or any guy trying to sleep with you/impress you will put down the thinner body type to please you! This doesn't mean that he thinks models are an ugly "bag of bones" or "not a real woman." :rolleyes::rolleyes:

2) For the ladies who love their bodies, big or small, there is no reason to insult other women. While you may look smokin' hot at a size 12, calling a size 0 woman an ugly anorexic, or the similar, makes you look petty and insecure.

So true! It's a rule of the wise, the woman you are with should only hear that she (or at least her body type) is what you find attractive. This rule mostly applies to fat ones, slender women have many more men chasing them, so they have more confidence in their looks.