Would you date a guy who lives with his parents

virgin

Of course not, but the question is, CAN he do something different? He hasn't spent a night away from his parents in his ENTIRE life. He cannot even eat in a restaurant. He's never been on an airplane before. Telling someone like to change is like telling Stephen Hawking ot just get out of the wheelchair and walk.

If he wants to he can. I highly doubt saying he can't do something over and over helps one bit.

Cmon man this can't be anything else but a windup, every day is just the same old tiresome angst. The friction you're creating reminds me of that Hkizlle guy, and I'm done getting sucked into it.

Seriously, the both of you, if you've got so many problems, and so much garbage going on in your life, arguing with people day in day out on an internet forum about how hard done by you are isn't going to make any difference.You don't appear to be here for any help or support. So look, be perma-losers if you want, it doesn't make a blind bit of difference to anyone else.

Cmon man this can't be anything else but a windup, every day is just the same old tiresome angst. The friction you're creating reminds me of that Hkizlle guy, and I'm done getting sucked into it.

Seriously, the both of you, if you've got so many problems, and so much garbage going on in your life, arguing with people day in day out on an internet forum about how hard done by you are isn't going to make any difference.You don't appear to be here for any help or support. So look, be perma-losers if you want, it doesn't make a blind bit of difference to anyone else.

The sad part is he seems to think he's helping the dude.

If that makes you feel better, then yes. If you feel the need to be an internet "bully" then I truly feel bad for you and you should do whatever it takes to make yourself feel better.

Im no internet bully, I feel fine so making fun of you wont make me feel anything. Based on what youve said about yourself, you should worry about feeling sorry for yourself before anyone else.

Thanks for the insult. May you have a wonderful day.

How did she insult you? You step in every time someone has something to say to OP. That would see odd to anyone. And if it's not something odd, you're doing nothing to help your so called friend. He'll never learn because he has people speaking up for him and his mom and dad living with him his whole life.

There's more drama going on in these flippin' threads then Days of Our Lives. And it's taking just as long to get to the plot.

The height issue is a joke. Jebus, I'm 5'10. That's athe minimum height requirement where I live, so it's not much of an issue for me.

So, like your generalizations, you use it just to argue with and put down women?

So, like your generalizations, you use it just to argue with and put down women?

:snooze:

yup, and real life is like LIfetime TV, where all women are innocent angels who never do any wrong, and men are all horrible...

Get over your fairy tales. People suck. Men and women, They suck. Don't get pissed at me for calling them out on it.

Telling someone like to change is like telling Stephen Hawking ot just get out of the wheelchair and walk.

Stephen Hawking wouldn't have been wasting his precious energy, intellect, or time by whining that he couldn't walk.

What he DID do was utilize the talents that he DID have, and use them for positive effects in the world.

Stephen Hawking wouldn't have been wasting his precious energy, intellect, or time by whining that he couldn't walk.

What he DID do was utilize the talents that he DID have, and use them for positive effects in the world.

Unless he died when I was in europe, he's still alive. You should talk about him in the present tense..

Do you think him having Lou Gherig's disease doesn't bother him? Do you not think he thinks about being paralzed on a daily basis? Do you think the only things he thinks are the things he puts into the synthizer box? How do you know what he thinks?

Unless he died when I was in europe, he's still alive. You should talk about him in the present tense..

Do you think him having Lou Gherig's disease doesn't bother him? Do you not think he thinks about being paralzed on a daily basis? Do you think the only things he thinks are the things he puts into the synthizer box? How do you know what he thinks?

Uhh is he whining and crying to everyone? Is he refusing to let him stop him from living life?

and I thought the Virgin had problems...

You think they both don't have the same problems? Similar ages, similar height, similar outlook? What are the odds?

What are the odds that two people join the same internet forum within a month and one claims to know the other?

What are the odds they share they same opinion on everything?

What are the odds that yesterday they posted until around 5.30pm then both came back around 8pm?

What are the odds that they swoop into a forum and display totally non newbie type behaviour by instantly starting threads on clearly controversial subjects and then arguing all the way through them?

What are the odds that both label themselves according to some persona aka "virgin" and "betamanlet" then continue to post on these subjects?

What are the odds they're both high volume daily posters rather than the normal noob that posts a few and comes back later?

What are the odds? I'm done with the odds. Pretty obvious what's going on here. No-one can argue for this period of time without getting a kick out of it. How much energy does this take? :rolleyes:

And to the other chick. If I were him, I would have the same IP address as him. I think the moderators can verify this.

iphones don't have the same IP address as your land connection :rolleyes:

Odds on you being different people are longer than the lotto.

You are correct; I apologize for speaking of Mr. Hawking in the past tense.

I suspect he would prefer not having a variant of ALS. I am sure he thinks about it on a daily basis. I have idea of what he thinks.

But to judge from his two marriages, his children, his novels, his physics, mathematics and astronomical publications, and his general positive outlook on life despite the tremendous physical afflictions that he has been dealt, I suspect he wouldn't whine about being paralyzed and refuse to leave his house.

On the same thought strand, how do you know every thought that the OP has in his head?

Well not that big of a deal given the reason.

I am 28, I own my own house in a very classy neighborhood. However, 2 years ago my parents' restaurant caught on fire, and they were struggling to rebuild with no income.

I leased out my house lived back with them, supported them for 2 years.

Within those 2 years, I had a great girlfriend, which unfortunately ended because of me being too stubborn (according to her).

Anyway, I'm back out living out by myself again, and I find that actually doesn't help that much. Do you want a girl who don't understand why you are with your parents supporting them? Or want a girl who sees you out and about then get together with you for the wrong reason? Eh.

but if you are living with your parents for no reason.. then GET OUT

-Pizzaman

Uhh is he whining and crying to everyone? Is he refusing to let him stop him from living life?

He can't speak. The only thing you know what he has to see he programs into his speech synthesizer. You don't know what he's thinking. You may think I'm a "whiner" but I bet I have accomplished a lot more in life than you have.

You are correct; I apologize for speaking of Mr. Hawking in the past tense.

I suspect he would prefer not having a variant of ALS. I am sure he thinks about it on a daily basis. I have idea of what he thinks.

But to judge from his two marriages, his children, his novels, his physics, mathematics and astronomical publications, and his general positive outlook on life despite the tremendous physical afflictions that he has been dealt, I suspect he wouldn't whine about being paralyzed and refuse to leave his house.

On the same thought strand, how do you know every thought that the OP has in his head?

You realize his wife has to completely care for him, including feeding him, cleaning him, dressing him, changing his bed pan. HOw many women do you think would do that for your average guy with ALS who is not one of the most brilliant, famous and wealthy?

There's a difference between being turned down and dumped for reasons, even if that happened, and I've never known a guy who cares about where a woman lives. i've dated women that have lived with their parents before and I didn't care.

I've been dumped because my mom got hospitalized and I got upset and wasn't a "man" for helping that chick with whatever her current dilemma was becaues I was worried about my mom's life.

Who the HELL were you dating man?! Are there that many insensitive women out there? Sheesh...

-Pizzaman

Who the HELL were you dating man?! Are there that many insensitive women out there? Sheesh...

-Pizzaman

I don't know how common that is. I know guys who have gotten sick and their gfs/wives stayed with them and took care of them (ie cancer) and I know guys who have gotten cancer and they would get dumped or divorced...

Given the divorce rate being what it is, I would think that the odds are pretty bad in any relationship.

He can't speak. The only thing you know what he has to see he programs into his speech synthesizer. You don't know what he's thinking. You may think I'm a "whiner" but I bet I have accomplished a lot more in life than you have.

Yeah he's accomplished way more in life than you dreamergrl.

Wow... gee doesn't that surprise me. Another screen name. :rolleyes:

And when have you, oh gee, I mean the two of you, become such pros on my life?

Heaven forbid we want a guy who has a job, want him to live near by, want him to be in an age rage..

Sorry dude, but a girl's preferences, and wanting some basic things out of a guy (like a job :rolleyes:) is not a valid reason for lying.

Living with your parents at 38 because you are lonely is not a good reason. Get a roommate. Get out, make friends. Quit with the excuses. Get a dog.

Dreamergrl. I'm from an Asian background and we value family a lot... I am starting to think why there's such a high divorce rate here.

I sure hope later on in marriage that if YOUR parents were sick and needs caring that your husband would be kind enough to let you take care of your parents or have them live in your house to be taken care of. I hope your husband would not divorce you because he wants "privacy"

-Pizzaman

Wow... gee doesn't that surprise me. Another screen name. :rolleyes:

And when have you, oh gee, I mean the two of you, become such pros on my life?

Anything else you'd like to accuse me of while you're at it?

You realize his wife has to completely care for him, including feeding him, cleaning him, dressing him, changing his bed pan. HOw many women do you think would do that for your average guy with ALS who is not one of the most brilliant, famous and wealthy?

Well, considering that his SECOND wife married him in 1995 AFTER his tracheotomy and that HE was the one who filed for divorce from her in 2005, it would appear that she wasn't put off by his physical frailties.

Nice attempt, though, to run the rabbit off the path. Why don't you let the OP post on his own threads, rather than attempt to be his voice synthesizer?