"It Just Happened..."

Ok, so he looked at you, you were mesmerized, he opened his fly, and you fell on his d*ck?

I can't stop laughing!!!!!

This is why I respect my Grandma so much.About 40 yrs ago she was messing around on my Grandpa,he kicked her to the curb.Although her reasons for the fling came down to selfishness,self gratification etc.she has remained unmarried and single to this day.What I'm saying is she recognized who she was and that another relationship/marriage would just end up with her breaking another Mans heart sooner or later.Good on Grandma.These Women are very very rare today.Instead of "I cant help it" or "It just happened etc" after the fact,she disallowed herself to hurt another soul again.

Dexter Morgan
This phrase is starting to drive me crazy. I've been the OW in an EA, and it was a pretty stupid thing for me to do. But it didn't "just happen." I made a decision to allow my feelings to grow, and I made a decision to spend time with him and create an intimacy that wasn't appropriate.

There were plenty of times along the way when I knew where we were headed, and I did absolutely nothing to stop that course. So yeah, we developed pretty intense feelings for each other, and the situation grew ever more complicated.

But it didn't just happen any more than a car just happens to run out of gas if you ignore the fuel gauge!

well put!

and for those people that say "it just happened", but then turn around and say they will never be with a MM/MW, or cheat again....I call bs on that.

If it just "happened", and one really feels that way, then they can NEVER guarantee it won't ever "happen" again.

well put!

and for those people that say "it just happened", but then turn around and say they will never be with a MM/MW, or cheat again....I call bs on that.

If it just "happened", and one really feels that way, then they can NEVER guarantee it won't ever "happen" again.

I agree with you.

I've also noted that most of the responses relate to the feelings 'just happened'. But acting on those feelings is a conscious decision.