i was raped by my best friend boyfriend

exotic_angel

This part right here : Now, three nights ago he came over with my best friend and two of his friends. My BFF had to step out for 2 hours and she told him she would meet us back at my place. When she left he pulled me into a bathroom and tried to kiss me. I screamed and kicked him. His friends were on the patio seemingly unaware of what was happening.

He lifted me up and placed me ontop of the bathroom counter. I started to reason with him about my love for my best friend and the discomfort and pain this would bring.

He wasn’t bothered or moved.

He used his hands .. until I bled.. I cried and screamed but he only pushed harder. The more I fought the stronger he got.

This is something out of a rape fantasy fetish novel. Did you get this out of Literotica ?

• 1 month later...
The creator of this post (Exotic Angel) may well have endured this, only my spidey senses tell me otherwise. Most of this persons' posts are of the dramatic nature and seem to warrant the goodness in folks to want to come to her/his aide. Coming on a forum maintains that anonymity yet also opens up to being questioned on validity. I side with the advice, yet wonder if this person is into drama verses seeking genuine help. Most genuine help is via medical, or police skills when it comes to this matter, not an online forum.

First and foremost, I am not here to judge anyone. If I were in this situation, I may feel trapped and not know what to do. Here's a little intervention. That's what this community is here for, right?

If this girl is truly living in this nightmare, she'll get the help she needs. Many of the members have given her excellent advice.

It seems to me that it's a cry for attention. It makes me sick to my stomach to think that people get off on the attention received over something as serious as this.

So here's the thing, I can have my local police department trace your IP address, they can then contact your local authorities and have this incident investigated. If you were a friend of mine, it would be what I would feel compelled to do. If this is all some type of made up drama, you will have some explaining to do. Posting something like this is kind of like filing a fraudulent police report.

Now would be a good time for honesty. If this is true, it seems that you would not have a problem with someone helping you.

• 8 months later...
  • Author

UPDATE:

he's broken up wit my BFF.

and made very attempt to mend what is broken in terms of my feelings and wat happened.

in the months gone by he has made some drastic changes and said in ways and in actions that he regrets the pain he caused me and because of it he feels eternally awful and is making every effort to be a better man.

i don't hate him and somehow i am able to forgive him and understnad.

i know it seems twisted and now i wud expect many hateful responses but i'm thankful for the words of support and comfort that u all gave me and i thought i at least owed u an update.

tings r better and i'm learning about more love than hate from this.

UPDATE:

he's broken up wit my BFF.

and made very attempt to mend what is broken in terms of my feelings and wat happened.

in the months gone by he has made some drastic changes and said in ways and in actions that he regrets the pain he caused me and because of it he feels eternally awful and is making every effort to be a better man.

i don't hate him and somehow i am able to forgive him and understnad.

i know it seems twisted and now i wud expect many hateful responses but i'm thankful for the words of support and comfort that u all gave me and i thought i at least owed u an update.

tings r better and i'm learning about more love than hate from this.

Thats good that you were able to forgive him because that will help you move on. If you want to press charges the you should contact the police, I mean even though you forgive him it still might be good for this guy to go to jail. In any event do what is best for you and never blame yourself for what happened.

Teenage boys are like ticking sex time bombs. They can explode at anytime.

I dont know the solution. Maybe force all teenage boys to take some medication to 'stabilize' their hormones.

• Author

i don't want to press charges.. in a situation like this where it is somewhere u know and in some sense still care about, it comes down to wat feelings r more powerful.

and he's not a teenage boy.. he's 27.

But you're not in a position, now that your friend has broken up with him, where you will ever see him again in your life. Are you?

Because this wasn't one of those ambiguous rape situations, where it's sort of sketchy and you wonder whether it was really rape. If it really happened like you describe--the crying, the physical restraint, the blood OH GOD--that's like, really bad. And definitely rape.

You do realise that this guy is a criminal and you don't ever have to forgive him, ever, for the rest of your life? He's done something unforgivable. Twice.

If you're not going to press charges--and I realise that would be difficult at this point--you should at least never see him again, ever. And you don't need to forgive him for his violation of your body. He committed felonies. You do realize that, right?

Teenage boys are like ticking sex time bombs. They can explode at anytime.

I dont know the solution. Maybe force all teenage boys to take some medication to 'stabilize' their hormones.

I really don't think this was helpful or accurate.

i don't want to press charges.. in a situation like this where it is somewhere u know and in some sense still care about, it comes down to wat feelings r more powerful.

well atleast you're in a better place mentaly now. Be safe and keep moving foward.

But you're not in a position, now that your friend has broken up with him, where you will ever see him again in your life. Are you?

Because this wasn't one of those ambiguous rape situations, where it's sort of sketchy and you wonder whether it was really rape. If it really happened like you describe--the crying, the physical restraint, the blood OH GOD--that's like, really bad. And definitely rape.

You do realise that this guy is a criminal and you don't ever have to forgive him, ever, for the rest of your life? He's done something unforgivable. Twice.

If you're not going to press charges--and I realise that would be difficult at this point--you should at least never see him again, ever. And you don't need to forgive him for his violation of your body. He committed felonies. You do realize that, right?

I think its good for people to forgive. Carrying hate around with you is unhealthy.

Its like when a family forgives a criminal who killed one of their family members. Forgiveness doesn't mean you are saying what was done was ok or that the person shouldn't go to jail... it just means you are moving on with your life in my mind.

Even though she has forgiven this guy I do agree he should be punished.

If you dont want to press charges at least tell your friend or show her this thread. I can understand trying to be rough and see if she goes for it, but u were clearly not enjoying it and he tried over and over. Maybe your friend likes him taking charge like that, idk, but I am sure she wont like him molesting her friends.

• 3 weeks later...

Imagine how many women he's done this to before, and will do to again. He may well do this to his kids when he has them. Even if you don't care about yourself, you need to report him and prosecute him to the full extent of the law, to protect other innocent people. You need to forget your own self-interest and act for the greater good.

Pick up the phone and tell someone you trust. Then call the police and report him. And tell ALL your friends, family, work colleagues, and all of his too. That's the only way this will stop. If you don't press charges then you are basically standing by and not lifting a finger to stop any future rapes this guy will perpetrate on other girls.

Imagine how many women he's done this to before, and will do to again. He may well do this to his kids when he has them. Even if you don't care about yourself, you need to report him and prosecute him to the full extent of the law, to protect other innocent people. You need to forget your own self-interest and act for the greater good.

Pick up the phone and tell someone you trust. Then call the police and report him. And tell ALL your friends, family, work colleagues, and all of his too. That's the only way this will stop. If you don't press charges then you are basically standing by and not lifting a finger to stop any future rapes this guy will perpetrate on other girls.

I think she needs to do whats best for her.

He's a criminal piece of ****.........call the law and get him locked up befor he kills somebody, hell, he may even come back for more and end up killing you or someone else you care about.

• 4 weeks later...
We have known each other for over seven years, he is dating my best friend, who I have known my whole life. One crazy drunken weekend 2 years ago he pulled me into a room and tried to rape me, while we were at a vacation house with our friends. I screamed and fought.. he held me down tightly onto a bed and slipped his hand between my legs. I cried and squirmed.. I eventually got away. Later that night he tried again, I told him I didn’t want to sternly but it didn’t matter.

We never talked about until one night when we were all at a party and he told me that he never told anyone about that night and that he still wants me. I didn’t make a scene because our mutual friends were there. I told him that it affected me terribly but I have put it all behind me and hoped to forget about that night and all his intentions.

Now, three nights ago he came over with my best friend and two of his friends. My BFF had to step out for 2 hours and she told him she would meet us back at my place. When she left he pulled me into a bathroom and tried to kiss me. I screamed and kicked him. His friends were on the patio seemingly unaware of what was happening.

He lifted me up and placed me ontop of the bathroom counter. I started to reason with him about my love for my best friend and the discomfort and pain this would bring.

He wasn’t bothered or moved.

He used his hands .. until I bled.. I cried and screamed but he only pushed harder. The more I fought the stronger he got.

I am trying to push this out of my head.. I can’t tell anyone because my closest friends are also his mutual closest friends. Not to mention my BFF.. I am afraid of the awkwardness that it would bring. And I just want to forget about it and pray that it never happens again. I feel sick and sad and the hardest part of is being normal around him now.. when my BFF came back to my place I faked a smile and tried to avoid him… whenever I went inside he followed me in and tried to interfere with me as much as he could.

I never thought that someone I trust and consider would hurt me like this, I remember telling him it’s just another p**** that it isn’t worth the consequence and he just kept saying that he wanted me. The sick thing is that he wanted me to kiss him and he kissed me all over.. I just didn’t fight anymore.. I cried and waited for it to be over. And for this reason I blame myself, I think about if I fought harder or screamed louder.. I can’t tell anyone because it is painfully and embarrassing to tell the people we both know.

What should I do? How do I deal with this without affecting anyone around me?

I feel bad for you...

But..

For f***sake why the hell havent you filled charges yet??? Do you think this guy's gonna be a good bf to your friend?? If you ignore his abuse he's gonna do more and more and will use you as a toy. The next time he does something like this what if you get hurt real bad???

I think you must ast quick, goto the cops, tell your friends about him and your family.

He's doing it to you..and he's probably gonna do it to someone else untill he 's stopped

• 2 weeks later...
BrokenArrow1987

Why have you not called the cops yet???? Sure why should you care about the next victim when you can just avoid him and hide from him. It's not your problem right?

SouthernSunshine

Why is this thread going on after she had already posted a similar thread under a different title? I was also raped, and this thread disturbs me. Something isn't right about it. If this is some kind of sick joke, the thread needs to be closed.

OP, please contact the authorites, and stop rehashing the same story all over the boards. Good luck to you.

• Author

sunshine, i can understand ur bitterness.

it is not a sick joke.. i posted it twice because i was desperately seeking advice.

this situation has taught me about forgiveness, it shows me how all life challenges and pains are lessons in disguise.

i greatly appreciate all the support and advice and it has helped me heal and i'm apologies if my decision offends anyone and further if posting my thread twice under a different name.

sincerely, sorry.

SouthernSunshine
sunshine, i can understand ur bitterness.

it is not a sick joke.. i posted it twice because i was desperately seeking advice.

this situation has taught me about forgiveness, it shows me how all life challenges and pains are lessons in disguise.

i greatly appreciate all the support and advice and it has helped me heal and i'm apologies if my decision offends anyone and further if posting my thread twice under a different name.

sincerely, sorry.

No apology necessary. Have you gone to the police? I know that's a very uncomfortable thing to do when they take the evidence, and ask you all the horrible Qs.. you have to relive everything all over again, BUT you have a voice, and your story will be heard. Forget about your so called friends, and what they think. That should be the least of your worries right now. If they're truly your friends, they will support you! You have nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of.