Age difference has become a problem after 5 years!!!!!!

Yeah... those threads weren't actually FOR me, Tara, but for one of my workmates who was having some trouble with figuring it out. She has just come out of a long marriage and wants to make sure she is as safe as she can be when with a new partner. She says she is on the pill but is also so "out of touch" and doesn't even know what's on the market anymore. She was embarassed to go to the doctor and get a diaphragm fitted and ask other questions so I told her I would ask around for her. I thought someone on here might know from personal experience. I probably should have explained that, I can see how my posts may have looked... still, cheers for jumping to the conclusion that I am planning on being unfaithful though! ;)

yes, I guess you should have. Given the content of your threads, it was a natural thing to assume, particularly as you started more than one thread on the subject without clarification...But it's ok. Now we know.

;)

^ Believe that or don't, I couldn't give a toss. My mind is clear and I have NOTHING to feel bad about.

Listen here... I have NEVER and WILL never cheat on my partner or ANYONE. Sure, we are not intimate much anymore, but that doesn't give me the right to go out and f*** around. I HATE CHEATERS. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE them. It makes me sick that one can be so weak and not be able to control themselves. I have always controlled myself all the years I have been sexually active, so why can't others do that? And what about their conscience - do they even have one??

Oh right.

Joint the judgemental club, dearie.

WHAT is your problem? Urging others to go and read my threads then gang up and pass judgment on me, are you for real?! Why are you doing this?

because I thought you were being hypocritical and looking to cheat, that's why.

You think if I ask questions on here about birth control, that automatically means I am planning on cheating on my partner?

Given previous information, yes.

Of course, you've now clarified, so that changes things.

So thanks for finally coming back and spilling the beans.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The Cold War's over now love. You can come back inside.

When I figure out what the hell you're talking about, I'll be sure to come back with an equally quick-witted riposte.

lmao.

Of course, you've now clarified, so that changes things.

So thanks for finally coming back and spilling the beans.

Would you like cream with your pie?

You think if I ask questions on here about birth control, that automatically means I am planning on cheating on my partner?

Given previous information, yes.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Author
because I thought you were being hypocritical and looking to cheat, that's why.

Soooo... of the hundreds of people on here, a handful of which actually ADMIT to cheating, you choose to attack me, because you ASSUME, judging by my other posts which don't actually mention me at all, that that's what I am up to?

Right.

Well, I am glad laying it all on the line was all it took to prove my innocence. Phew.

Anyway, end of subject. You should have gotten all the facts first - I should have said all the facts. *shakes hand* Over!

Wow - so you have the same view of cheaters I do. Likely for the same reasons right? Main one being that it is so dishonest and deceptive. Right?

In the spirit of you being honest and forthright with your lovable, plus sized father figure, when do you plan to tell him:

- You find him physically unattractive and dislike sex with him and that likely won't improve as he continues to age

- You no longer see the age difference as cool

- You resent the missed days at the beach due to his shyness about his body and are tired of his empty promises to get fit

- You are seriously questioning the entire relationship for multiple reasons including the age gap

Yeah... those threads weren't actually FOR me, Tara, but for one of my workmates who was having some trouble with figuring it out. She has just come out of a long marriage and wants to make sure she is as safe as she can be when with a new partner. She says she is on the pill but is also so "out of touch" and doesn't even know what's on the market anymore. She was embarassed to go to the doctor and get a diaphragm fitted and ask other questions so I told her I would ask around for her. I thought someone on here might know from personal experience. I probably should have explained that, I can see how my posts may have looked... still, cheers for jumping to the conclusion that I am planning on being unfaithful though! ;)

^ Believe that or don't, I couldn't give a toss. My mind is clear and I have NOTHING to feel bad about.

Listen here... I have NEVER and WILL never cheat on my partner or ANYONE. Sure, we are not intimate much anymore, but that doesn't give me the right to go out and f*** around. I HATE CHEATERS. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE them. It makes me sick that one can be so weak and not be able to control themselves. I have always controlled myself all the years I have been sexually active, so why can't others do that? And what about their conscience - do they even have one??

WHAT is your problem? Urging others to go and read my threads then gang up and pass judgment on me, are you for real?! Why are you doing this?

Are you kidding me right now? Where did THAT come from?! :eek:

Justforfun I couldn't find a way to pm you on here but I wanted to say a big thanks for all the advice you have given me, and for sticking by me :) xx

• Author
So, how are things going SS?

Oh yeah, so so... still in limbo. I don't know how to feel, jff :(

Some days are so wonderful and I wonder what I am even questioning it for, but other days are much harder. Sometimes I write them off as a bad day, sometimes I don't. I am so torn.. no closer to a concrete decision. I know it sucks.... :(

• Author
Wow - so you have the same view of cheaters I do. Likely for the same reasons right? Main one being that it is so dishonest and deceptive. Right?

In the spirit of you being honest and forthright with your lovable, plus sized father figure, when do you plan to tell him:

- You find him physically unattractive and dislike sex with him and that likely won't improve as he continues to age

- You no longer see the age difference as cool

- You resent the missed days at the beach due to his shyness about his body and are tired of his empty promises to get fit

- You are seriously questioning the entire relationship for multiple reasons including the age gap

I just believe there are no excuses for that kind of thing, mem. It sounds cliche but if it ever happened to me, it would be the going behind my back part that would hurt the most, not the actual cheating.

I don't know... right now I don't even know how I FEEL day by day. I was home sick the other day and he bought me flowers. Things like that... aargh I'm so all over the place.

To be completely honest I don't even want to talk about it anymore. I am stressing enough as it is without all the outside influences (which I asked for, I know, I know), I wish I could just delete this thread.

Edited by SecretlySad

To be completely honest I don't even want to talk about it anymore. I am stressing enough as it is without all the outside influences (which I asked for, I know, I know), I wish I could just delete this thread.

I'm sorry SS. I just PM'ed you so maybe you can receive PM's now. We can chat when you're feeling up to it, without all the background noise! :)