Ugh...

mybrowneyedgirl

if he did this to me at my work place i would literally stand up and say loudly (enough for others to hear AND for him to be embarrassed) "YOU agreed to stay away from me - now respect MY boundary!"

i bet THAT would keep him away... it would also give you the power you need to get a grasp on this ugly situation he keeps bringing to the forefront.

• Author
mybrowneyedgirl

thanks for the kind words. at this point im just angry about this.

i'm pretty ticked off but im not leaving my job. not an option. i wouldnt make it that easy on him.

but to sit down and try to talk to me about it. WTF? it seems like a control issue to me. he couldnt find the time to sit down and discuss the end of our relationship when i felt like i needed to, but then wants to talk about it when "he" feels its necessary.

part of me wants him to know how much hes hurt me. part of me wants to tell him to go jump off a bridge. and part of me feels evil and wants to tell his wife hes still coming around.

• Author
mybrowneyedgirl

oh and Fallen - I'm seriously considering the stabbing in the eye with a plastic fork option. that way he wouldnt be able to do his job and this wouldnt be a problem anymore.