he broke up with me sunday. I want to text him!!!

why did he break up with you?

has he contact you?

mine sent me a text saying "he cant stop thinking of me" and I replied, have not heard back from him. dying..

He said he didn't just feel the same anymore, that I'm a negative person who cannot do anything for myself and that destroyed the relationship. My situation is that we're both still living under the same roof, although we now have seperate rooms, we also work together, so we see eachother every day.

We talk still, and he wants to be friends and has even said some things about still coming to see me in my own place when I move out of here. (I think not!) I think he's just messing with me, so for now I'll be civil, once i move out of here I will be cutting him out my life as best I can.

It's the only way I can heal and move on, so I really would suggest in continuing with NC. As other people round here have said, unless he's banging down your door wanting to get back, it doesn't mean a thing. I know it's hard but stay strong, look after YOU, do things YOU enjoy and keep yourself busy!