sex hookup with kids around

alexa137

• Author
You sound as though you are settling for second best. I don't see you saying you want to do this just because you want to have sex. Just that you are resigned to it because guys don't want to date you.

As for your daughter I think it's an awful idea to have her meet him. If he's only a 'hook up' then why expose your daughter to him unless it's a relationship with potential.

Does your daughter ever stay over at a friends. If she doesn't then maybe it's time to start having a friend or two stay over and that way they start inviting her over too. That's what I did.

Plus it will give you chance to go out on dates. Accept the fact that dating will be an occasional thing. You say that you don't have any way to do this without your daughter being in the house. So how have you managed to have dates before? Have you invited them over to your house all the time?

If you want to do this then you have to be responsible enough to realize that it's not possible in your present situation. Slow yourself down make changes in your life that will allow this to happen.

You shouldn't be doing it any other way than without your child knowing.

thats funny too! i havent had a guy take me on an actual "date" in many many years!

• Author

its all good! must be this area because guys around here dont take girls on dates! out of 20 guys ive talked to only 1 took me to dinner! but he ended up being a cheating lying *******! (like 99.95 of men)

well i just decided to give up on wishing i could have a relationship with anyone anymore so thoughti could at least get some action! keeps my self esteem up!

its all good! must be this area because guys around here dont take girls on dates! out of 20 guys ive talked to only 1 took me to dinner! but he ended up being a cheating lying *******! (like 99.95 of men)

well i just decided to give up on wishing i could have a relationship with anyone anymore so thoughti could at least get some action! keeps my self esteem up!

I'm starting to think that there are underlying issues that to address here would be beyond the scope of a public forum. None the less, I'm sure some of the other posters will give it a damn good college try! :lmao:

NewSmyrnaBeach

I've got an idea! Date someone who doesn't live with their parents... I may be going out on a limb here but most guys living with their parents aren't ready to be in a kid's life. Just sayin...