Wayward Wife??

4 years. She had every right to screw other guys - gimme a break. What, did you really expect her to stay celibate during that time?

This story doesn't add up.

yes it was another guy or I don't know how many, sometimes it is sigular sometimes it is plural. this orgasm took place quite a while after the first incident. we have been separated for four years now and I tried to reconcile with her because I can't keep her out of my mind. I'm screwed!!
confusedinkansas
4 years. She had every right to screw other guys - gimme a break. What, did you really expect her to stay celibate during that time?

This story doesn't add up.

EXACTLY... This story is all over the place.

Doesn't make sense. If you weren't together & she was dating - BIG DEAL! That's what people do when they aren't together anymore. Separated people date! I'd be REALLY surprised if you didn't as well. 4 years is a long time for you to stay celibate too!

(assuming that's the REAL story)

confusedinkansas

I went back & read some of this post.....again.......I think it's all BU--LL-SH--IT!!

What woman would describe to her husband positions, orgasm's etc. with another man during their separation.......This story is WAYYYY TOO WEIRD!:rolleyes:

Dexter Morgan
I went back & read some of this post.....again.......I think it's all BU--LL-SH--IT!!

What woman would describe to her husband positions, orgasm's etc. with another man during their separation.......This story is WAYYYY TOO WEIRD!:rolleyes:

i know you don't want to believe it, but there are people out there that could give a crap about their SO's feelings and would tell them these things.

just ask it of one of the people participating in this thread, who I will not name, that made no bones to his wife about what he did with another woman. see if this person recognizes their own behavior, that of which you don't believe could happen.

No doubt this isn't making sense, and either the OP is not relating the story correctly or his wife is giving him a snow job. Either way, I agree that BG has got to man up and put his foot down with the comparsion BS and the scrambled stories. As far as a lie detector goes, if you think you have to put your spouse through one, then there are alot things wrong with the relationship and it sounds like it is time to move on.

i know you don't want to believe it, but there are people out there that could give a crap about their SO's feelings and would tell them these things.

It's not that so much (I totally believe people can be incredibly cruel) but the storyline is all over the place, and I'm not just nitpicking - I'm really confused about what the issue is, based on the different tellings.

First:

My wife and I had separated for a few months and we tried to reconcile. We were lying in bed ... she called me by another guys name from work, I lost it and flipped out!! She denies having anything to do with him and says that they are only friends... I'm having a hard time believing that she was not with him in an intimate way. We were married for 16 years and I was her one and only... This guy has moved away and now her photography interests have waned compared to before.

This makes it sound recent - he's moved away and her interests have waned. Separated for a few months, reconciling, the OP is shocked to hear this other guy's name and the implications, but she's denying everything, minimizing the relationship, and the OP isn't sure what to believe about her being intimate. OK so far...

Then, just 3 hours later, he posts this:

I understand what you're saying about being separated, but it means the deceit started while we were still married. Her cell phone was off limits!! She refused to let me meet this **cker. On top of all this, while we were married I could not please her to orgasm, recently she told me another guy gave her an orgasm and she described in detail how he worked her and in what position they had sex.

First of all, are you now married, separated, or divorced?

Then, after first telling us that he wasn't sure about her being intimate, how he was her one and only, not knowing what to believe, and her minimizing and hiding and lying about things, suddenly he relates that she's been telling him about being worked by another guy and how he's given her orgasms, etc... That doesn't seem consistent with the first post of her hiding, lying, minimizing, etc...

yes it was another guy or I don't know how many, sometimes it is sigular sometimes it is plural. this orgasm took place quite a while after the first incident. we have been separated for four years now and I tried to reconcile with her because I can't keep her out of my mind.

And now it's multiple guys, all out in the open, the orgasms happened well after the "first" incident (photography guy?), and now they've been separated for four years.

All I'm saying is that there are some important missing links here, and maybe the story fits together somehow, but I'm really confused as to how.

Edited by Trimmer