My MM cell phone called me without his knowing. Heard everything.

Thank you White Flower for all your words of encouragement. :)

You are welcome! Whatever you do, hang in there and focus on what you really want. Once you start moving toward your goals, the heaviness will lift and you will begin to experience joy again.:)

bentnotbroken
Send the recording to his wife :)

Assuming it wasn't her in the car (and, heck, even if it were), she'll likely find the information to be valuable....

Perfect advice.

I have been involved with a MM for 2 years now. Very EA, some physical, but no sex. We had a very strong bond. He would tell me how much he loved me. He told me other than his wife it was just me he was involved with. We are both married me for for 18 years and him for 26 years. We find comfort in our lonely marriages. last Fri I called him and got his voice mail. I left a message. He texted me back that he will call me shortly. 15 mins later my phone rang so I answered, I heard him talking in the background, his phone mistakenly called me.

To make a long story short he was in his vehicle with a female, there was music playing and they were talking very intimately, laughing etc. At one point it seemed as though they were making out because there was no talking for a while. I heard him tell her to put her left leg to this side, she was telling him she can't see what she was doing. With the music being loud I was able to make out some of the conversation not all.

This continued for over an hour and I sat there and listened to the entire episode. I even recorded it just in case he wanted to deny it.

After she left him he realized his phone was on so he immediately said Hello to check to see if phone was on. I did not answer so he hung up.

You guessed it, he immediately text me "what's going on babe, he misses me and can't wait to see me". I replied and played along like nothing happened. I asked him where he was coming from (I wanted to hear the lie) LOL he said he went to visit his sister.

At that point I could not play along any longer I told him what I heard and that he should never contact me again, our relationship is over. it was very heated. I made a conscious effort at that time that I would never speak to him ever again.

well he has called me 3 times leaving messages that I should not believe what I heard. funny!!! all is not as it seems, he was just giving a friend a ride home.

He text me 3x today again I have not replied. His final text is that I have jumped the gun and that if i do not reply by tonight he will never bother me again.

I have no intentions of getting back with this serial cheater but should I give him a chance to make more of a fool of himself with an explanation.

Should I reply?

When ever I think that perhaps I am over reacting, I listen to the recording 0f them.

Should I listen to what he has to say or let him suffer knowing that he has lost the control.

your thoughts.

I have also been in an EA, some physical but no sex, for a few years now and recently I have reason to believe thier might be another women besides me.

We are both married and it is him that is afraid to carry it to the next level. So it made me wonder which one of you is insisting on no sex?

And could it be because of the other woman? That is what I am wondering in my case.

Impudent Oyster
The man is good, but not great at his game. If he were great, he would have said it was his wife all along. Duh.........

Why would it be okay if he was getting all cosy and cuddly with his wife versus an OOW?

I swear I will NEVER understand the mind of the other woman. Never.

Why would it be okay if he was getting all cosy and cuddly with his wife versus an OOW?

I swear I will NEVER understand the mind of the other woman. Never.

That is because you don't understand why I made the statement. This particular MM is NOT on top of his game and I am making fun of him when I say that. I thought that would make someone like you on the side of someone like me.

It would be okay, in a sense, that he got all cozy with his W because at the very least she knew she was getting involved with a MM. She did not sign up for a man who had many OOWs and if he were a smoother playa he would have quickly and convincingly said he was with his W that night. At least the OP could understand that particular kind of duplicity since that is what she signed up for. I don't know if there is such a word as 'triplicity' or 'quadruplicity' but there should be. OWs don't usually sign up for that. And if the MM wants to play like that he should talk about his OOWs just as much as he talks about his W. If he doesn't, he really deserves to have his b**** cut off.

Send the recording to his wife :)

Assuming it wasn't her in the car (and, heck, even if it were), she'll likely find the information to be valuable....

That kind of advice is very F_ _ _ _ up

you must be one lovely lady