Would you date a single parent with 2 kids from 2 different dads

lucy9216

I know a woman that has 4 kids by three different guys, and gets dates. Sure, your situation may cost you "some dates" but what can you do?

If some guys cant deal, then let them walk away.

SoulSearch_CO

These men do exist - my mom had 3 kids by 2 diff dads and got married. My XH's XW from before me had 5 kids from him and she got remarried. So stranger stuff has happened. It won't be as easy as when you were 100% unattached...but that's life. Just hang in there. :)

I hate when people ask me "Do they all have the same dad?" I have 2 children from my 1st marriage, and 2 from my second marriage. It's a pet peeve of mine.. I have found that most of the guys I have dated don't mind. I have children, they know that, they know I've been married twice, but it's not a deal breaker for most guys I have dated.

• Author

soul search and jennifer: it is good to know that there are some good men out there that will be accepting of this. I know I have not been single long and it is really taking some getting used too, but in my short amount of time dating I have only found some loosers and it is frustrating. I almost feel like the ones that are more emotional stable would not be accepting of this and the ones that are accepting have some serious issues. As I posted earlier one I dated I found out later that he can't see his 3 kids because he pulled a gun on his ex-wife and he has no idea where they are. Another one was calling me all hours of the night he wanted to come over at 4 in the morning so I can make him breakfast, another one is already saying that he loves me wants to have a kid with me and raise my kids too but he is still a kid himself (metaphorically speaking of course) It would just be nice to meet a decent man to date or get to know atleast, even if he isn't the one it would just be good to meet someone that is a good catch and would be accepting of my kids too.

mortensorchid

If you found some losers, that's what they are, losers. They didn't accept you for who you are, whether you have kids or not or how many fathers they have. Has nothing to do with you, as an individual or as a mother. They are just losers with their own issues.