I feel horrible :(

You're hurting. If he is in a bad marriage then wait for him to leave it. Then, he's all yours! Find some love for yourself and at that point honestly ask yourself why and how you got into an affair realtionship where your partner couldn't give you 100%.

BLUEGREEN12

god you are unreal, coming on this forum and judging people how dare you take someone who is already hurting and bully them like this, i do hope that the admin people see your posts and deal with you. you make it sound as though it is all the OW fault and we deserve what we get, do you forget there is another party involved?

gee maybe it is your husband!!!!!! go find somewhere else to post your garbage and I bet you have been cheated on just remember there are 2 people in a relationship

some of us here are all about helping and listening and healing for all

we are not here to judge

Edited by doe111
I would bet a lot of $$$$$ that you're someone's mistress.

Well, what kind of an unfair bet would THAT be? You've been on these boards for soo long (under different names) that you've already read her admissions... you are NO newbie and your bet shows nothing but a barely veiled insult.

BLUEGREEN12

god you are unreal, coming on this forum and judging people how dare you take someone who is already hurting and bully them like this, i do hope that the admin people see your posts and deal with you. you make it sound as though it is all the OW fault and we deserve what we get, do you forget there is another party involved?

gee maybe it is your husband!!!!!! go find somewhere else to post your garbage and I bet you have been cheated on just remember there are 2 people in a relationship

some of us here are all about helping and listening and healing for all

we are not here to judge

He has been here for years, bulling, hurting people so much that the admin people DO see his posts, and DO ban him from these boards... then he simply changes his name and he's back in business of hurting and judging (makes HIM feel Superior).

If you want, you can hit the "Alert us" button on the bottom of his offensive posts, explaining your distaste, so admin can once again deal with him... there's many people whose buttons he pushes, because that's what bullies do -- esp. in an anonymous forum like this. They know they 'get away' with their actions so they do it, over and over again.

Today he is BlueGreen :rolleyes: