Ok, now i REALLY need you guys.....

Awww that was lovely Lynx and I could tell that came from your heart!

You will make some girl very happy one day, you are a real cutie!!

Good luck with your master plan!!!!!!!!!!

So basically im going to do my best here, for ME. Im going to focus my efforts heavily back in the gym like i used to, im going to get my bills paid off, (not to throw blame, but my bills got out of control thanks to her) and then im going to buy some things for my cars. And work on them like i love to do. Im going to try and claim the old me back, except now having went through this.. i may not feel it right now, but i will be much smarter with things. Yes its a shame this had to happen.. i did everything i could to prevent it from happening, but i cant carry us both by myself.. she wouldnt hold her own.. so now she has forced this to happen. I need to keep reminding myself of that.

That's right, do what's best for you and look out for you, she never did. Keep reminding yourself that people who had never met you, hardly knew you, and were getting NOTHING (I mean money, material gifts, favors etc.) from you..were more concerned with your well being than a girl you were with for a year and a half and gave everything too and did everything for. However, I want to point something out, because you need to be aware of it for the future. You said thanks to her your bills got out of control. Now, unless she stole money from you at one point, your bills never got out of control because of her, they got out of control because of you. Remember, you are always the race car driver of your own life, when you let others influence you that is still your decision. When you let others manipulate you, that is still your decision. You are always in control; you may not make the best choices but they are always YOUR choices first and foremost at the end of the day. Ok?

So basically, i want to really thank each one of you for sticking it out through my, relapses of the same exact feelings. Like i said, you guys dont know me at all, and you have taken more interest in my feelings than she ever did.. and that shows me something right there. I just really cant explain how much i appreciate what each one of you has done. I would probably be back with her right now if it wasnt for you guys, it has made me feel so much better to vent, and have to guys remind me of whats what. I really cannot thank you all enough.

Give yourself some of that credit too cowboy ;) . We can tell you until you are blue in the face what's what, but you ultimately make the decision to follow it or not. So, what all of us have done by supporting you or (in my case, getting tough) is really irrellevant without you taking what we have said, deciding wether it applies to your life, and then putting it into action. You are the one who knew what we were saying was true, and you are the one who decided to assert yourself, be strong, draw your lines in the sand and refuse to let this woman run you around any longer. You are the one who is going to blacklist her from your phone, you are the one who is going to take back the power and keep reinforcing the self respect you are starting to get back. So, be proud of yourself. A lot of people on this board would fare well to be as humble as you and have as much inner wisdom :).

Good luck :) You know where to find us. And if you ever want a 35 year old sugar mama.... ok, just kidding. BUT, I hope to see more posts from you on here...saying how you got Sybil out of your life FOR GOOD:)

Good luck :) You know where to find us. And if you ever want a 35 year old sugar mama.... ok, just kidding. BUT, I hope to see more posts from you on here...saying how you got Sybil out of your life FOR GOOD:)

OMFG @ Sybil. ROFL ROFL. Girl I just spit my lemonade all over. OMG you're funny. :laugh:

OMFG @ Sybil. ROFL ROFL. Girl I just spit my lemonade all over. OMG you're funny. :laugh:

Thanks. I like to make people laugh, so this is kind of fun for me as much as it is good advice :) Sorry about the lemonade. :eek:

I was wondering this whole thread what app you used to block peoples phone numbers with, and thank GOD you answered it in your last post...

• Author

hey everyone! Just figured id give you all an update. Im doing ok so far! Im still sad at times, but i think i have came to terms with the situation here and what has to happen, and why. Just wanted to thank everyone again for all your help an advice! It really has helped me alot! Something interesting that u guys kinda touched on during the thread... she just texted me to let me know that she has been diagnosed as being bipolar, and for me to not feel bad about anything as our problems were mostly her fault. So i guess all the talk of her being crazy.. wasnt so far off i guess.

hey everyone! Just figured id give you all an update. Im doing ok so far! Im still sad at times, but i think i have came to terms with the situation here and what has to happen, and why. Just wanted to thank everyone again for all your help an advice! It really has helped me alot! Something interesting that u guys kinda touched on during the thread... she just texted me to let me know that she has been diagnosed as being bipolar, and for me to not feel bad about anything as our problems were mostly her fault. So i guess all the talk of her being crazy.. wasnt so far off i guess.

I'm glad to hear you're doing well!