I NEED HELP

MY boyfriend of 4 years are having trouble. It seems as though nothing I do can make him happy. He gets upset at me because he tells me that i bitch about things and it upsets him. He can never seem to make any time for me. HE is a junior in college and works a full time job. when he does have time he does other things. we recently broke up, and he tells me that our relationship will never be the same as far as seeing only me, until he decides on getting married. it hurts me so bad and i cannot seem to make him realize it. i love him very much and i know that he loves me the same. what should i do?

You need to strongly consider finding someone else.

Reasons for ending this, according to YOU:

1. Nothing you do makes him happy.

2. You do not have the power to make him happy. Every person in the world has to take the responsiblity for their own happiness. So it's not what you do or what you don't do, he is just NOT a happy person and you are now realizing that.

3. He doesn't have time for you. When he has extra time, he doesn't want to spend it with you. Why, then, are you even around the jerk???

4. You recently broke up and he has told you the relationship will NEVER be the same...until he decides on getting married. Actally that's the way it usually is with all people. They keep dating until they meet someone they want to spend the rest of their lives with, or think they do, and they get married. So when he meets that person, your relationship will go from really terrible as it is now to ZERO!!! But if you want to be around to wish him well, that's your call.

5. This relationship has you hurting very bad but you still love him. Have you sat and asked yourself why??? I have just listed five reasons why you SHOULD NOT LOVE HIM!!!

Your final question was, What should (you) do? Again, I think you ought to find someone you are far more happy and compatible with. You have given no reasons for continuing this realtionship except that you "love" him and I personally and unconditionally guarantee you that it takes a whole lot more than love to sustain a healthy relationship.

bily the kid

So Jenni, does he want to get married? If not date anybody have fun untill you find someone who does.. really there are so many guys out there that are scared of the words "i love you" or even that "I like you alot". It doesn't matter if he is in school or working he still has feelings.. ok so even if you two are just really good friends he should think about you some or most of the time.. I would..and if he is seeing some one and also you he is a jerk, so treat him as such cuz you don't deserve a low life doubletiming person...

MY boyfriend of 4 years are having trouble. It seems as though nothing I do can make him happy. He gets upset at me because he tells me that i bitch about things and it upsets him. He can never seem to make any time for me. HE is a junior in college and works a full time job. when he does have time he does other things. we recently broke up, and he tells me that our relationship will never be the same as far as seeing only me, until he decides on getting married. it hurts me so bad and i cannot seem to make him realize it. i love him very much and i know that he loves me the same. what should i do?