"Friendzone" - question for guys

Peaceful Guy
Thanks for everyone's advice...I tried to follow most of them while hanging out with him recently, but while they're all good advice that I thought made sense, I got the feeling from him that he's no longer interested in me (if he ever was before). Guess he really does only view me as a friend....or even less, since I got that feeling from him too.

Anyone have any advice on how to mend a broken heart? :(

missed this before i wrote my last comment but i stand by it! i dont think you should give up on the relationship, even if there's no chance of romance. to be real with this guy you're going to have to show him (with words is fine) how you feel. it might not make a lot of sense but taking chances on people, believing that if you are your true self they will still care for you, is how you get awesome relationships in the long run. ex. humor me.. you tell guy how you feel, he's not interested.. you stay close, guy's super hot new friend thinks you're great! :) it could happen.. :) whatever, that's silly and it does'nt matter but here's my point.. you cant let this situation start and finish all in your mind! you have to put yourself out there to grow.