Read this article, what do YOU guys think of it?

I was impressed with her tenacity and her apparent willingness to see the big picture and the enduring consequences associated with impulsiveness. Like every good woman/man she saw maintaining the family unit as the most important thing and if it meant she had to put herself through misery ... well she made that sacrifice. Unlike some of the other posters, I don't think this woman has any allusions concerning the innocence of her husband while he was playing out his ordeal. She felt perhaps that her family... the lives of her children... mattered more than her pride. The last thing I think a woman this brave should receive are jabs for being weak. Imagine doing something purely out of love and commitment. She held her family together when her partner/spouse fell. She deserves the congressional medal of honor, not mockery.

And I don't get the comment about running home to 'mommy'. I think that is very immature and shallow.

I totally agree..

Methink the guy went outside.. wasn't lucky... went back to 'Mommy' .. he knows she'll take him back.. let him throw his little tantrum... take another break or two.. live his 'single life' for a while.. come back... and on and on .. and on... until she gets it... :o

I think you're right. I couldn't put up with it. Life's too short to live in that kind of twisted relationship.