Is she loyal? or am I just thinking to much?

Regularguy05

I've seen tons of loyalty from women in my time. I've also found that women who date/marry military men... cheat at double the normal rate.

*cough*

Yeah I'd love to see your statistics along with those of your control group.

Oh that's right. THERE AREN'T ANY.

You have nothing to back this up. It is an opinion based on what? Hanging out in night clubs and seeing the women out?

And what of those women home alone or home with their children waiting for their men to come home every night?

Oh wow. That is right. You'd never see or interact with them.

But being military spouses they cheat at a rate that is double. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BTW if you knew what the actual percentage IS then you'd know this is just about impossible.

Do you search for new guys on a dating website?

No I don't.

Your point is?

Untouchable_Fire
*cough*

Yeah I'd love to see your statistics along with those of your control group.

Oh that's right. THERE AREN'T ANY.

You have nothing to back this up. It is an opinion based on what? Hanging out in night clubs and seeing the women out?

And what of those women home alone or home with their children waiting for their men to come home every night?

Oh wow. That is right. You'd never see or interact with them.

But being military spouses they cheat at a rate that is double. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BTW if you knew what the actual percentage IS then you'd know this is just about impossible.

I think it just falls under the category of common knowledge.

I mean... its kind of just common sense, backed up by first hand visual experience.

I'm sure there are a few out there who are really dedicated and stay home taking care of the kids. The rest get babysitters and hit the club.

No I don't.

Your point is?

The point is... OP's GF does it because she isn't that into him.

The point is... OP's GF does it because she isn't that into him.

We don't know that.

Two of my friends went online and found dates.

One found what seems, at this point, a compatible partner.

The other is still looking. And each time she gets an e-mail she talks to my friend about the guy she is thinking of responding to. My friend goes in and checks out his profile and they chat about him.

My friend is going in and looking at profiles. But she isn't shopping for a date.

The point is we do not know WHY this girl is logging in and checking things. And we won't know unless he actually talks to her and gets her answer.

It is so ridiculous to avoid the conversation and let this type of thing fester. It will not just go away. And if they are still together several months from now when the LD begins the insecurity and thoughts of what she is or isn't doing is going to wreak havoc on the relationship.

OP - if you really want to give this relationship a chance then you should communicate with openness and honesty.

Untouchable_Fire

The point is we do not know WHY this girl is logging in and checking things. And we won't know unless he actually talks to her and gets her answer.

It is so ridiculous to avoid the conversation and let this type of thing fester. It will not just go away. And if they are still together several months from now when the LD begins the insecurity and thoughts of what she is or isn't doing is going to wreak havoc on the relationship.

OP - if you really want to give this relationship a chance then you should communicate with openness and honesty.

I would say it is very unlikely that she is checking profiles for someone else.

If he has the conversation it should go like this. "So, I saw your dating profile is still up... should I read anything into that?" Or something along those lines.

Im generally not in favor of him coming across as an insecure weenie snoop this early on. Lots of women would ditch a perfectly good guy for doing that.

I would say it is very unlikely that she is checking profiles for someone else.

If he has the conversation it should go like this. "So, I saw your dating profile is still up... should I read anything into that?" Or something along those lines.

Im generally not in favor of him coming across as an insecure weenie snoop this early on. Lots of women would ditch a perfectly good guy for doing that.

Great approach. And the conversation can be steered to get an answer about still checking profiles.

I think her response, honest or not, says a lot here.

And I agree that one should never come across as an insecure weenie. It just isn't attractive.

• Author
Great approach. And the conversation can be steered to get an answer about still checking profiles.

I think her response, honest or not, says a lot here.

And I agree that one should never come across as an insecure weenie. It just isn't attractive.

Thanks for the advice guys, It has helped me, although this thing has been in my mind all week so far and its is driving me nuts.

She isnt checking profiles for a friend, her good gf's all have husbands or boyfriends

As I said above I thought maybe she was trying to see if mine was still up, or if I had another one or something, which is fine with me. But then I saw she clicked on a local profile, from her town, and had been through half a dozen pages of guys from my local town, with a few clicked on, that were obviously not myself. This dating site is also free, so she isnt "getting her moneys worth" by using it until the account runs out.

Iam going to talk to her about this, and use the suggested approach as stated above, something like.. " hey sweetheart when I got that stupid, people who match you email, from the website, i logged on to try and delete my account, and i saw yours was still up, should I be worried about some super stud coming and stealing my girl or what" with a laugh and a kiss/hug whatever.

Its wednesday night, Ill have her in my arms by 7pm friday, and we have 4 days together, with dinner at my parents place saturday, so she can meet them, as I met her family last weekend. Should I have this talk over the phone tonight or tomorrow, or, wait till friday when we are snuggling, drinking wine, and watching a flick.

As the above poster said, Iam disappointed with some posters surprised takes on a girl being loyal.

Thanks again guys, let me know what you think of my above post!

Untouchable_Fire

As the above poster said, Iam disappointed with some posters surprised takes on a girl being loyal.

I think that approach will work great for you! It shows your not controlling or insecure.

In regards to female loyalty... some just are and some just are not. It's just in my experience the ones who are not wind up marrying military guys in large numbers. Sad but true.

• Author
I think that approach will work great for you! It shows your not controlling or insecure.

In regards to female loyalty... some just are and some just are not. It's just in my experience the ones who are not wind up marrying military guys in large numbers. Sad but true.

Thanks for the advice, as a second opinion, should I do this on the phone when I talk to her tonight, or wait till we are snuggling, and sipping wine together on the couch this friday.

Untouchable_Fire
Thanks for the advice, as a second opinion, should I do this on the phone when I talk to her tonight, or wait till we are snuggling, and sipping wine together on the couch this friday.

Ask the ladies on here... I tend to see those kinds of discussions as being a cockblock... so I make sure I get laid first. :laugh:

• Author
Ask the ladies on here... I tend to see those kinds of discussions as being a cockblock... so I make sure I get laid first. :laugh:

Ladies chime in! :)