What are you doing tonight?

caramel c

What are you doing tonight, instead of being miserable? (boo) I am enjoying the evening at home, with a big greek salad, LS, and will probably watch SNL.

Hmm what else should I do?

Well, I'm new to this but I'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself in my apartment while he is out having a good time at a local bar. This is so hard :(

I'm sitting here reading the boards, relatipnship articles, etc. and thinking of him as usual. Blah.

Pretty much sums up how my nights have been since the breakup.

Exciting I know.

• Author
Well, I'm new to this but I'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself in my apartment while he is out having a good time at a local bar. This is so hard :(

That sucks. Well, I'm sitting in my condo by myself and I have no idea what he's doing but he's probably out too. I'm sure both of us could have made plans if we really wanted too, right? My sister went out for drinks but I declined. In this state, I'm not really big on hanging out with couples (she has a boyfriend, they are out together) I don't know why that is, I suppose I shouldn't let that bother me but it just does. Being around couples right now makes me sick.

I just wanted to chill tonight. This IS so hard...

Miss, I'm so sorry..I know it hurts. *bighugs*

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you ladies.

I'm pretty sure he's living it up, doing god knows what with god knows who.

I can't get myself to enjoy anyone's company. I just end up upset at the end of each day as there seems to be reminders of something relating to couples or just him in general everywhere.

• Author
I'm sitting here reading the boards, relatipnship articles, etc. and thinking of him as usual. Blah.

Pretty much sums up how my nights have been since the breakup.

Exciting I know.

Wow your life seems just as exciting as mine is right now! How are we going to possibly contain ourselves while having such a jazzy time?

• Author
Miss, I'm so sorry..I know it hurts. *bighugs*

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you ladies.

I'm pretty sure he's living it up, doing god knows what with god knows who.

I can't get myself to enjoy anyone's company. I just end up upset at the end of each day as there seems to be reminders of something relating to couples or just him in general everywhere.

Love is a marketing scam.

I have no idea Caramel! You're though, this is almost too much excitement to bear for anyone.

I'm sure our ex's would be envious.

God, we really are too good for this.

If only I could actually get myself to feel and beleive it.

• Author
I have no idea Caramel! You're though, this is almost too much excitement to bear for anyone.

I'm sure our ex's would be envious.

God, we really are too good for this.

If only I could actually get myself to feel and beleive it.

Well, THEY don't know what we're doing right now! For all they know, we are sipping champagne at a VIP table in Vegas with Ashton Kutcher. Ha!

Well, THEY don't know what we're doing right now! For all they know, we are sipping champagne at a VIP table in Vegas with Ashton Kutcher. Ha!

LoL, god I hope so. My problem with that is no matter how much NC I apply or how mysterious I make myself, I get this annoying feeling that my ex knows better.

Because I'm really a homebody anyways..just now it's in a more pathetic kind of way, lol.

I am watching Hell's Kitchen, playing some online poker, thinking over and over and over again about my situation, feeling a bit sorry for myself of course, missing him...........yeah, thats about it.

It gets better so I hear :)

• Author
LoL, god I hope so. My problem with that is no matter how much NC I apply or how mysterious I make myself, I get this annoying feeling that my ex knows better.

Because I'm really a homebody anyways..just now it's in a more pathetic kind of way, lol.

lol Well how bout this: it doesn't matter what he thinks anymore. Anybody can make plans and go out. Anybody! So whatever he's doing really isn't all that special. I hope the bartender didn't wash his hands.

• Author
I am watching Hell's Kitchen, playing some online poker, thinking over and over and over again about my situation, feeling a bit sorry for myself of course, missing him...........yeah, thats about it.

It gets better so I hear :)

Wait hell's kitchen is on? I thought only Tuesdays??

Well whatever they're up to, I certainly hope it's worth it.

I so want to get to that day where I really am over him and he calls me wanting to know what I've been up to.

I have a feeling it will be many more nights like this though until I can even begin to see that.

• Author
Well whatever they're up to, I certainly hope it's worth it.

I so want to get to that day where I really am over him and he calls me wanting to know what I've been up to.

I have a feeling it will be many more nights like this though until I can even begin to see that.

Seriously though, if you did get a call like that, it would be nice at first but then I bet you'd be upset over it after you hung up the phone. After a while your natural train of thought would go in overtime, and I'm sure you'd be sitting there thinking 'what does this mean? is he going to call again? does he want me back? does he miss me? is he just being nice? what did it mean when he said _____? is he seeing somebody?' and on and on and on and on.

I'm trying to enjoy the evening at home dont feel too good, but ex wont leave me alone. It makes me so angry that after everything he did to me he actually has the balls to try to get me back, and it even makes me more mad that he thinks he has a chance, i'm not gonna take him back other than that i'm just hanging out at home.

Seriously though, if you did get a call like that, it would be nice at first but then I bet you'd be upset over it after you hung up the phone. After a while your natural train of thought would go in overtime, and I'm sure you'd be sitting there thinking 'what does this mean? is he going to call again? does he want me back? does he miss me? is he just being nice? what did it mean when he said _____? is he seeing somebody?' and on and on and on and on.

You're exactly right Caramel. Which is why I fear I won't really ever get to that point and even I do, I feel like it won't be truthful.

Not that I think I really have to worry about it, as it seems like I'm never going to hear from him again.

I'm sure you can't really predict fully how you'd react, but what do you think you would do if that happened with you Caramel?

I spoke to him earlier tonight like an idiot after saying I wouldn't. He told me what he was doing so I know he's out at a bar. I was supposed to have plans with some friends but they all backed out. When I needed someone most. So nice.

I'm not from here, only here for a job, so it's hard being away from friends at home that would be there for me.

Problem is, I want him so bad. And he's all but said he wants something with me just not right now. Admits he has feelings for me, talks about the future with me, has a great time with me one day, then freaks out on me the next. Anyway, yesterday he told me to not speak to him for a whole month and he didn't think I could do it. If I could, we will talk about things. Well, I couldn't! I called him today...which is how I found out what he was doing tonight. I'm scared I've pushed him away forever.

And I have to see him daily at work. yep, we work together. It's 10 times harder because of that!

Sorry Icy that you have to go through that, I been there before I know how u feel but dont worry in time it gets better!! keep your head up

I'm trying to enjoy the evening at home dont feel too good, but ex wont leave me alone. It makes me so angry that after everything he did to me he actually has the balls to try to get me back, and it even makes me more mad that he thinks he has a chance, i'm not gonna take him back other than that i'm just hanging out at home.

I envy you Peanut! Good for you for not responding. ;)

Sorry Icy that you have to go through that, I been there before I know how u feel but dont worry in time it gets better!! keep your head up

Thanks a bunch. :)

Peanut, I wish I could be as strong as you.

I just sit here praying he'll call! I know that's horrible but it's true.

I think I need an intervention! :)

Yea I know that's the case form personal experiance, a while back was waiting for that call and it just made things worse, the whole situation between me and my ex is so fu**ed up and now i'm just angry that he refuses to leave me alone.