Post A Warfare

• Author

Thanks NID I wish I was in that position but with the economy the way it is, I dont need anyone.

Its like Im dealing with a totally different person. I have now found that when I am quiet and sweet and take him to oneside and tell him I appreciate his help etc that he is better.

Its like hes a little boy throwing a tantrum because hes not getting "special" attention from me anymore. If he was telling me he loved me or he missed me or anything personal it would make sense but to get all this agression is confusing.

Yeah he is a puzzle. He is a bit of a bulldozer. Hes used to being in control of everything and everyone and having people just do what he suggests so he isnt taking very well to all this. He says its not personal but it doesnt feel that way to me. I think its ego. He doesnt like the fact that he has to do things as and when I say so or to check with me before he does things. Its not how he operates. It worked on a personal level because he was very giving and he listened and respected my opinions etc. This is a whole different thing.

I swear I wish he would find someone new. He would be so busy with her, he would be happy to leave me alone. But to get 10 emails a day from someone when one phone call or one email could have solved it all is just ridiciulous.

There is a part of me that just wants to say I miss you too sometimes but there is nothing we can do about it. We cant go backwards and there is nothing for us forwards you are married. But hed tell me I was being ridiculous that the past has nothing to do with it.

• Author

The thing is for better or for worse I know hes not doing this intentionally to hurt me.

This is how he copes Id call it the strong silent type but its not silent. He is doing his best not to mention the past, not to do anything to suggest that he wants to go back to the A (because I would be livid) he was always scrupulous about not making false promises.

Its one of those things where it was what it was but the aftermath is a b*tch.

It wouldnt be any different if he were single but its less likely that a single person would do this. I only had that happen once.