What are the natural differences if any between men and women?

Hkizzle

Sally4sara understands where I am coming from, although she isn't convinced I'm right.

Human Beings are just smart apes, without the right values and morality they are very selfish and brutal. Over here in Asia there just isn't the same moral value regarding the importance of fidelity, and as a result more people stray.

The whole point of morality is to teach humans to control their animal nature.

This is unfortunate. I don't just stand unconvinced about your opinion; I think you're being short sighted and assuming. What is common practice in your culture doesn't become "biologically natural" because you believe that it is. It may be custom or locally acceptable, but to think it is "biological" or "natural".......well it is a weird, all encompassing self absorbed view.

I think women who're taught they cannot acceptably provide for themselves monetarily might feel compelled to over look their husband's infidelity - much like a child thinks their parents keep them from harm. Men who're taught to have no respect for women they have sex with will probably not find pulling a train on a prostitute with their buddies acceptable. You say your culture fosters this contempt - why do you think that makes it "natural"? Elsewhere in the world, children grow up and move out eventually. It seems (by your report) your culture keeps women childlike on this subject. It doesn't make it "natural". Natural is the Black plague or scurvy at sea and we didn't accept THOSE did we?

I'm a little sickened to be honest.....