:(

marmaliade

Hello, here's my story http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t195804/

In short: After almost 3 years relationship guy left to different country. Now he's saying he is not ready to commit and many other reasons rise... We broke up, but I still don't knw the reason because they vary from doesn't feel right to that he's scared we wont make it. He said if he ever will be ready he would let me know, till then i should move on. But I'm just really scared I'm not gonna ever see him again nad then I'm starting getting desperate, because he's all i ever wanted, i feel safe with him and i could do everything. Now we're NC.

Both of us went to fortune tellers (we don't believe it, but it was desperate measures), they both told us that we won't be together. I really love and need this guy... My life is a mess now apart this. I have prbolems with my parents, they're almost trowing me out of the house, no support, my mom knows it's not easy for me and she's blaming me for brakeup, have problems with my job. Easily break down mentally nad really see no purpose in life now... Once he said that he wants me to convert, i said it's ok... Now I'm thinking maybe if I would convert here, smth would change, maybe he would be more assured, jus I dont know if I should suggest him this. Or maybe jus back away fo sometime and see what happens and if doesn't than try smth. Just really need him in my life esp. now :(

Does he still keep in contact?

I'm guessing he left country for a better job? If he did then he weren't into you, as you are into him. Was the decision to move away talked to death between you two?

• Author

He lives in different country, he just finished his studies here and he continues with his speciality back in his home country... anyways I made a suggestion. He told me that it;s the lack of money. At the moment i'm working, but not at very grateful job and he's gonna start his speciality soon for half a year and then get a job, but as i understand he wouldn't get paid much. so he said that if there would be money, we could move to different country and live normally.

P.S. Is it just me or if he really cared he would do smth about it or at leat make some suggestions?

If he really cared, he would be feeling like hell to be moving away (in this case he didn't have much choice), is what i'm trying to say. If you got impression he hasn't given up AND he's still in contact (is he?), then there's hope yet :)

Look, you gotta take good care of yourself and get your life on track first. You sound like a good person, i would hate to see this ruin for job etc...

Money huh? tell me about it! I NEED a job asap, instead of sitting in front of a computer, helping my friend put tons of junk on ebay from his clearances and posting on LS when i get bored.

I'm signing off for now (gonna grab a snack). Good luck.