Are these signs he is player and fading away on me ?

Nagini

Honestly he sounds like a complete idiot. Just tell him you are coming round at whatever time to get the shoes, DON'T ASK. Is he gay do you think? Sorry...just the dogs, shoes, male co workers on facebook, I dunno

• Author
Honestly he sounds like a complete idiot. Just tell him you are coming round at whatever time to get the shoes, DON'T ASK. Is he gay do you think? Sorry...just the dogs, shoes, male co workers on facebook, I dunno

gay ? well he did get a calf massage from a gay friend of a friend at a beach house but that's a whole 'nother story. ;)

he likes super thin chickies and i have a feeling he is with with one and letting me know subtly:::

hmm and I hope don't come off as obsessed , im just trying to piece things together to prepare myself.......

now i notice he updated his fb status

when i saw him last weekend my stupid train broke down an hour away from him (half way between his city and mine)

he drove to that city to get me which was nice.

but instead of eating in the city where my train broke down he drove 30 minutes to a small mall with movie theater.

we shared some appetizer that he loves (huge fried chicken tenders) and some beer

i found it a bit odd he drove so far out of the way.

he then drove all the way back to his house.

well his status says he is back in the city where my train broke down tonight and is headed to the movies and getting more chicken tenders.

Um im guessing he didnt drive 70 minutes out of the way of his work on a Tuesday night by himself.

is this is subtle way of letting me and others know he is on a date night ?

either that or he lost his job.

:laugh:

• Author
he hid them.

he's got his effort and energy going to someone else. i wouldn't respond or waste any time on him.

forget the shoes even. it's just not worth the angst.

if he contacts you - don't respond - and certainly don't answer any questions about why you may need the shoes.

it's not really about the shoes... but, you already knew that.

yeah but he is the guy who helped be break up with my douchy ex bf (the ex bf you coached me on leaving all winter)

he still HATES the fact that i dated a cheater over him btw. (he wanted to date me JUST before i met my now ex)

• Author
OP honestly he sounds like a complete waste of time and effort. You should not be checking up on his Facebook in attempt to figure out what he's up to... if I were you I'd stop contacting him altogether. It's pretty obvious he has something else going on so don't put yourself in a position to get hurt by continuing anything with this guy. Just look at all the questions you have been asking about him here... you have no idea what is going on with him and it wouldn't be that way if he were serious about you.

If it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck......

Good ole facebook it automatically serves you your friends 'status' updates unless you manually hide your friends.

i just hid him.

i think the fact that he updated his status is telling.

the last place he took me for a date is somewhere he drove 80 minutes out of his way for on a work night ?

guess taking someone else there for comparison.

im glad my ex boyfriend called me tonight.

plus i talked to a close real life girlfriend.

she told me im the full package and she thinks he is seriously crazy to be jerking me around.

she told me i just ask him if my shoes just walked off by themselves....

and she also told me to go no contact (for my own sanity)

• Author

she also added that since his birthday is coming up he is probably 'afraid' that ill try and call dibs on him for that day and is pulling away beforehand.....

• Author

so i inquired about my missing shoes again.

he is claiming no he hasnt found them and am i sure i didnt take them...

i replied no and that he mustve hid them away so well that they are in another continent now.

Im starting to act sarcastic now...

oh no.

stop the obsessing. you will drive yourself crazy with all this nonsense. he is no longer interested. the shoes are history - get past it ALL. he's a dork, no time to waste on a dork.

• Author
stop the obsessing. you will drive yourself crazy with all this nonsense. he is no longer interested. the shoes are history - get past it ALL. he's a dork, no time to waste on a dork.

Damn. Those were my best pair of shoes (i forgot then because i wear flip flops when traveling)

he just tried to be clever and again say

"yes the shoes were left here, but you visited me after that.

u picked up the shoes on the last visit"

(uh that was 10 days ago and no i didnt. im type A and my shoes have their own boxes !)

what a jedi mind trick.

http://www.lolinesstohappiness.com is an ebook i found interesting - maybe have a read, one chapter mentions a push pull in ppl in a relationship attraction to the Person, and difficultingCommitting -the advice their is to PULL RIGHT BACK no contact no contact (unless he initiates but dont reply for a day or 3!!, and keep it brief) - this creates a vaccuum psychologically speaking and they will draw back to you (meanwhile you need to go thru a process of actually letting him go, seeing others and moving on)

best case you find a Real Man for you

and second base case - you can re-decide if this dork fits that category once he starts chasing again

(and the best part - if he doesnt, it wont matter - youll be in a new zone

peace out

ps -- how do you ''manually hide a friend in facebook'' -- and what does that mean?

(ive removed friends before and then they have to re-ask me before they can see any details on my page)... ie, sounds like thats not the same