BSs: Why are you posting on an OM/OW forum?

ENOUGH Jennie.

Like I said - take if off the board and take it to PM. Do I need to ask a moderator to help you do this so you stop distracting from posters who are here for support/advice/comfort/etc?

• Author
jennie-jennie
I don't remember saying anything about bitterness. I don't throw that word around. And my opinion of why you seem enjoy engaging her is not necessary to further the discussion.

I never implied that you said anything about bitterness.

And I agree this discussion should end here.

Oh I moved on many moons ago, but that's so sweet of you, thank you for your obvious really genuine concern. I'm touched. :)

I suppose its much like you and some other OW say - you have no respect for the BS who have castigated you; but I'm sure you also don't let them impact on your life, just like I have no respect for OW as I know first hand what damage they do, but they've also had no impact on my life. Doesn't stop a couple of their stories being a great source of amusement though! :D

Sorry to disappoint you but there was no BS who castigated me...I was one of the lucky ones whose MM actually told the truth that his marriage was over for all intents and purposes(in fact, they are divorced now). That was the reason why I was not a "secret OW", so to speak.:p

But you are welcome!

Sorry to disappoint you but there was no BS who castigated me...I was one of the lucky ones whose MM actually told the truth that his marriage was over for all intents and purposes(in fact, they are divorced now). That was the reason why I was not a "secret OW", so to speak.:p

But you are welcome!

Dear girl, why on earth would I be disappointed? I would hate for you to have any further reason to be aggressive to BS. But thanks for clearing it up, I haven't paid any attention to what was going on with you, so was guessing based on your defensiveness to BW :)

Wow - interesting thread :rolleyes::p.

Not a BS but a former OW. I used to think the same way as you, Jennie-Jennie - why the heck do BS post on this board since they already have one of their own....

But that was years ago when I was pretty childish. This is a public forum and ANYONE can post ANYWHERE they want. Some of the BS have helped me in some ways and I appreciate every single post of them even though I did (do) not agree with them - don't you think that's the beauty of a public forum - being able to hear from different perspectives?

Fooled Once is cool, actually - if you read her posts with an open mind, you might actually see that too.

• Author
jennie-jennie
Wow - interesting thread :rolleyes::p.

Not a BS but a former OW. I used to think the same way as you, Jennie-Jennie - why the heck do BS post on this board since they already have one of their own....

But that was years ago when I was pretty childish. This is a public forum and ANYONE can post ANYWHERE they want. Some of the BS have helped me in some ways and I appreciate every single post of them even though I did (do) not agree with them - don't you think that's the beauty of a public forum - being able to hear from different perspectives.

Lyssa, I totally agree with you. Of course ANYONE can post ANYWHERE they want. I never said anything to the contrary.

You must have misunderstood my question. It contained nothing more than an asking for motivation by the BS. I was curious about their motives and thought that it might also do them some good with self reflection. If you look over at Infidelity, I posted there myself yesterday and had a really good interesting conversation over there.

So to clarify for everybody:

The original question was just a question of motives, no trying to keep the OW/OM forum clean from BS, but wanting them to do some soul searching why they are here. Maybe some progress in the way BS speak here might be made by inner reflection of one's motives?

I wrote a long post in answering your Q (which I understood perfectly) and stupid connection acted up :mad:.

Some have answered your Qs, actually and they were all well-said.

• Author
jennie-jennie
I wrote a long post in answering your Q (which I understood perfectly) and stupid connection acted up :mad:.

Some have answered your Qs, actually and they were all well-said.

Yes, and I am very happy to have been allowed to look into the minds of the BS. I especially appreciate those like Jasminetea who dared to write honest answers which might not appeal to everyone.

Thanks everyone who took the time to answer my question!

I hate when long written posts get lost before posted! The other day my computer decided it needed to restart for some updates. Everything lost.

Yes, and I am very happy to have been allowed to look into the minds of the BS.

If you think that anything I have written here is any more than the smallest micro dot of what my mind is really all about, please think again.

As others have said, being a BS is a tiny fraction of what and who I am. Its an experience that has shaped very little of my life or my character. I already had fairly definite opinions on what makes up a person who is prepared to cheat and they haven't changed.

• Author
jennie-jennie
If you think that anything I have written here is any more than the smallest micro dot of what my mind is really all about, please think again.

As others have said, being a BS is a tiny fraction of what and who I am. Its an experience that has shaped very little of my life or my character. I already had fairly definite opinions on what makes up a person who is prepared to cheat and they haven't changed.

Fair enough. But remember many have said they would never ever cheat and then found themselves doing exactly that. My MM was one of those guys.

Never say never.

Fair enough. But remember many have said they would never ever cheat and then found themselves doing exactly that. My MM was one of those guys.

But that's the point!

• Author
jennie-jennie
But that's the point!

I am not following you quite now, Jasmine. Would you care to explain?

Dear girl, why on earth would I be disappointed? I would hate for you to have any further reason to be aggressive to BS. But thanks for clearing it up, I haven't paid any attention to what was going on with you, so was guessing based on your defensiveness to BW :)

lol..."aggressiveness"...how do you know I am aggressive without following my posts? LOL!!!! Nevertheless, I will take your word for it.... you know what they say when you assume, it makes you look like an.....well, don't want to deal with infractions rght now.;)...

I am not following you quite now, Jasmine. Would you care to explain?

He's proved himself to be a cheat, so the words 'I'd never commit adultery' (or whatever he said) weren't coming out of the mouth of an honourable man anyway. I guess its a case of handsome is as handsome does - actions speak louder than words.

lol..."aggressiveness"...how do you know I am aggressive without following my posts? LOL!!!! Nevertheless, I will take your word for it.... you know what they say when you assume, it makes you look like an.....well, don't want to deal with infractions rght now.;)...

I hardly think reading what you've written in the few threads were we've both contributed equals 'following' your posts :eek:

But in anycase, you've just proved my point with this one ;):D

Simply too much childish bickering going on in this thread and I don't have the time to police it all day...so we will close it up. It is not serving any useful purpose anyway at this point.