Sweet Things to Say to your GF

nicolas

Teacher's Pet
Saying honest genuine charming words such as

I love your hot lucious lips, they give me the chills.

? that sounds perfect to me!

I love your hot lucious lips, they give me the chills.

*waits*

*taps foot*

anything?

-tp

umm...you look totally adorable in that pic :)

there are all kinds of sites with prewritten love letters made to impress your beloved.

Just kidding. (well, there really are lots of those sites.) Go with your heart. you don't have to be the most articulate person, your feelings will come through.

By the way, I love to be called HOT. (maybe because i'm 38 years old.)

RecordProducer
RecordProducer,

WILL YOU MARRY ME???? :love::lmao::love::lmao::love::lmao:

-tp

this is the feeling i've been searching for

What's the feeling you've been searching for? :D Yes, I will marry you... probably.. at least maybe... :p

i've never before witnessed a thread from four years ago being resurrected and people just carrying on answering it like no time has passed. is the evidence of the first recorded loveshack time-dilation?

people, i'm pretty sure the letter will have been written already. the couple will have fallen in love, started hating each other, cheated, broken up, met other people and may now be exploring their sexuality in same-sex scenarios.

i bet ya.

i've never before witnessed a thread from four years ago being resurrected and people just carrying on answering it like no time has passed. is the evidence of the first recorded loveshack time-dilation?

people, i'm pretty sure the letter will have been written already. the couple will have fallen in love, started hating each other, cheated, broken up, met other people and may now be exploring their sexuality in same-sex scenarios.

i bet ya.

:lmao: I laughed, I cried. I farted.

:lmao: :lmao:

You're really good at reading between the lines. What a gift. But I bet ya she has kept the letter, and pulls it out from time to time to remind her of the innocence of youth. Or should that be naivety? Whatever. The point is that the letter did its job, and the dude got laid.

Blame it on Guest 1 and Guest 2. They started it. :o:laugh:

Yet another argument for not letting guests post.

RecordProducer

i bet ya.

So they need another letter now! :laugh:

Who cares? We are having fun. You watch movies that were fimed 50 years ago and the story never even happened. Fun matters! ;)

• 1 month later...
how about something simple and sweet, like "you make my heart happy" followed by a good, old-fashioned sessin of hand holding? or if she's feeling blue about her looks/herself, give her a look of pure lust, of pure want, and tell her "you're so damn HOT, MMMmmm-MMMmmm-MMMM!"

you don't have to be long-winded or sappy, just sincere

umm...yea. i am a chick.. and being called hott is not cool. we like to hear we are beautiful or pretty....not hott. it makes us feel worthless and skanky