????

Sweetberries79

Im in a real confused state right now and could surely use some outside advice. Ive been having an affair with a married man I met on a Website.We turned out to be neighbors who live on the same block. What are the chances of that right? Im also married. We've been seeing each other for 3years.

He has a 8yr old son.I have 4 grown children.My youngest is 19. We are only a couple years different in age.Im 47 and he's 45.

For the most part everything has been great. Because of my past relationships though,I have a difficult time trusting Men. In EVERY relationship Ive been in,Ive found out that my partner was seeing someone else.

Needless to say, my self esteem suffers from that. I ask myself why and just come up empty. I do find myself to be attractive and feel I take care of myself physically. Im no Diva or Beauty Queen but I can turn heads.

Now for the dilema.Back in Feburary,low and behold once I again.I found out that my recent Lover was persuing and desired to be with someone else.I found out on my own which was devastating to say the least. When we had our confrontation he admitted to it and said he had been tempted and couldnt resist the temptation. Lucky me right? Even though he says nothing transpired and that he realized he was making a mistake because he was just trying to have his cake and eat it too. I still find the deceit and lying overwhelming.We had made an agreement that we would just see each other and if we were to see other people we'd be up front about it. I had always told him that if I knew he wanted to see other people that it should be my choice if I wanted to continue seeing him also.Not that I was against it,but it should be my choice to make.

Now when I try talking about it,he tells me that we're never going to move forward if I dont let my insecurities go.

So.my dilema is,what is the best thing for me to do? Am I being a fool to continue seeing him? Ive told him,that I would like to try and continue with what we have but still feel like theres more thats he's hiding?

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hurting and Confused

GorillaTheater
Im in a real confused state right now and could surely use some outside advice. Ive been having an affair with a married man I met on a Website.We turned out to be neighbors who live on the same block. What are the chances of that right? Im also married. We've been seeing each other for 3years.

He has a 8yr old son.I have 4 grown children.My youngest is 19. We are only a couple years different in age.Im 47 and he's 45.

For the most part everything has been great. Because of my past relationships though,I have a difficult time trusting Men. In EVERY relationship Ive been in,Ive found out that my partner was seeing someone else.

Needless to say, my self esteem suffers from that. I ask myself why and just come up empty. I do find myself to be attractive and feel I take care of myself physically. Im no Diva or Beauty Queen but I can turn heads.

Now for the dilema.Back in Feburary,low and behold once I again.I found out that my recent Lover was persuing and desired to be with someone else.I found out on my own which was devastating to say the least. When we had our confrontation he admitted to it and said he had been tempted and couldnt resist the temptation. Lucky me right? Even though he says nothing transpired and that he realized he was making a mistake because he was just trying to have his cake and eat it too. I still find the deceit and lying overwhelming.We had made an agreement that we would just see each other and if we were to see other people we'd be up front about it. I had always told him that if I knew he wanted to see other people that it should be my choice if I wanted to continue seeing him also.Not that I was against it,but it should be my choice to make.

Now when I try talking about it,he tells me that we're never going to move forward if I dont let my insecurities go.

So.my dilema is,what is the best thing for me to do? Am I being a fool to continue seeing him? Ive told him,that I would like to try and continue with what we have but still feel like theres more thats he's hiding?

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hurting and Confused

You've got to be kidding. A cheater who expects "loyalty" from her affair partner who in turn is cheating on his wife? You feel distrustful of men because they always cheat??

You've got big brass ones, I'll grant you that.

My name is ED
You've got to be kidding. A cheater who expects "loyalty" from her affair partner who in turn is cheating on his wife? You feel distrustful of men because they always cheat??

You've got big brass ones, I'll grant you that.

I agree... :mad:

hopesndreams

Wow, 3 years doing the dirty on your H and with a flippin' neighbor no less! Is your H cheating on you as well? Is your OM married? I have to say, from your post, you sound like you are in need of a mental health professional. My suggestion is to see a psychiatrist. Also, tell your H what is going on. Looks like your OM is playing the field with many women, and not just the 1 that you know about. You both should be tested for STD's. Especially so if your H is doing the same thing you are.

Im also married. We've been seeing each other for 3years.

So.my dilema is,what is the best thing for me to do?

Sincerely, At first get a divorce "right now" (no chance to work on the marriage in your case).

So you can stop loosing your time and the other's one (3 years of lies?? Why?) :cool: