Waiting for her...

bentnotbroken
I don't think u should accuse this woman if you don't know what's going on.

Accuse my eye. All WWIU is doing is stating what has been seen on the boards for years. Check out the number of posts she has. That means she has seen more than you have on the boards, so what you think is like what everyone else thinks...your opinion.

Accuse my eye. All WWIU is doing is stating what has been seen on the boards for years. Check out the number of posts she has. That means she has seen more than you have on the boards, so what you think is like what everyone else thinks...your opinion.

well, warren did mention that this girl was nothing like what she described.. and i can relate to the girl he's talkin bout comin from personal experiences. i'm jus sayin.. the girl is not here to defend herself...

whichwayisup

And so are the rest of the MM or MW's that OW and OM's post about. All we can do is offer up what each of us think, offer up advice. Obviously if she was posting here as well the whole thread would be completely different. Sorry, but it's a mute point because she ISN'T here to post seeing as the OP is posting about his situation about her.

bentnotbroken
well, warren did mention that this girl was nothing like what she described.. and i can relate to the girl he's talkin bout comin from personal experiences. i'm jus sayin.. the girl is not here to defend herself...

This is a public forum. The opinions expressed here are from the personal experiences and observations of the people who respond. Since the stories told here are usually from the view of the one doing the posting, it doesn't make it the truth, only the way the poster sees it. So it really doesn't matter if she is here to defend herself or not. How he sees her doesn't necessarily mean that is really how she is, just the spin he put on her.

This is a public forum. The opinions expressed here are from the personal experiences and observations of the people who respond. Since the stories told here are usually from the view of the one doing the posting, it doesn't make it the truth, only the way the poster sees it. So it really doesn't matter if she is here to defend herself or not. How he sees her doesn't necessarily mean that is really how she is, just the spin he put on her.

I agree with you 100%... i guess i just don't think it that way. i read what he said n that's what i went by. thanks for clearing that up for me. i'm not trying to butcher you guys opinions. lol. i was just trying to give a different perspective. my bad. =)

• Author
I agree with you 100%... i guess i just don't think it that way. i read what he said n that's what i went by. thanks for clearing that up for me. i'm not trying to butcher you guys opinions. lol. i was just trying to give a different perspective. my bad. =)

don't worry bout it little lady. everyone is gonna have their opinions and I am open to whatever perspectives they have to give me... i know u take it personally given ur situation. but note that not every situation is the same as urs. don't take it to heart. =)

Dude, you gotta go for the jugular! She already cares about/loves you, make her feel how it is to be with you again (you know what I mean?). Make her remember THOSE times!

Sensesfail, How old are you? You have such a simplistic view on this.

She asked to be left alone. By not respecting those wishes he tells her that not only does she not know what's best for her, that he does. It's patronizing and disrespectful - not the foundation of a good relationship. For whatever reason she seems to feel the need to work out her M on her own. Chances are her M won't last and she is doing it the right way. Leaving warren in the picture is only going to lead to guilt and if the H is abusive, it could well put her in danger! Why in the world do you think that's a good idea?

sensesfail, how old are you? You have such a simplistic view on this.

She asked to be left alone. By not respecting those wishes he tells her that not only does she not know what's best for her, that he does. It's patronizing and disrespectful - not the foundation of a good relationship. For whatever reason she seems to feel the need to work out her m on her own. Chances are her m won't last and she is doing it the right way. Leaving warren in the picture is only going to lead to guilt and if the h is abusive, it could well put her in danger! Why in the world do you think that's a good idea?

totally totally 100% agree

• Author

I am so PO bc I just spoke with my lady and she was crying so hard for like 10 minutes before she can spill out what she was trying to tell me.

So she told me that she tried to work it with her husband and she decided it wasn't going to work out. She tried telling him a few days ago that she couldn't be in their marriage no more and she tried to leave him. He kept trying to stop her and when she wouldn't stop, he became very angry. He forced her to stay with him. She even had sex with him bc he gotten so aggressive that she didn't want to make him more angrier by refusing him. She told me afterwards, that he told her that he was going to get her pregnant to make her stay with him.

She was freaking out bc she felt as though that night, that he possibly impregnated her. I don't know what it's like to be woman who might feel as though she is pregnant, but I told her that it's probably all in her head. But she swears up and down, that she is. I am at this point where I just want to go over there and know the S**t out of this guy. What am i suppose to do?

I am so PO bc I just spoke with my lady and she was crying so hard for like 10 minutes before she can spill out what she was trying to tell me.

So she told me that she tried to work it with her husband and she decided it wasn't going to work out. She tried telling him a few days ago that she couldn't be in their marriage no more and she tried to leave him. He kept trying to stop her and when she wouldn't stop, he became very angry. He forced her to stay with him. She even had sex with him bc he gotten so aggressive that she didn't want to make him more angrier by refusing him. She told me afterwards, that he told her that he was going to get her pregnant to make her stay with him.

She was freaking out bc she felt as though that night, that he possibly impregnated her. I don't know what it's like to be woman who might feel as though she is pregnant, but I told her that it's probably all in her head. But she swears up and down, that she is. I am at this point where I just want to go over there and know the S**t out of this guy. What am i suppose to do?

She needs to get out of that marriage fast. For a guy to say that, that's just totally messed up. I don't care if he didn't mean it, that's just ugly and it sounds like he's one insecure guy. Just keep doing what you're doing. Be there for her and support her. Does her family knows about this? Because right now, they're pretty much her only hope.

As much as you want to go over there to protect her, I would strongly suggest you keep yourself out of the picture, because I think it's just going to get worse. Until she gets out of that marriage one way or another, you have to restrain yourself from being around her and her husband. And when she does get out of that marriage, you need to give her time to heal and possibly get some counseling because she sounds like she went throuh a lot of trauma. Keep us posted.

This is not the end of the world....she can get an OTC drug called PLAN B, an emergency contraception taken after the fact-she can take it within 72 hours after contact. Read up on it. It is less than 50 bux at your local drugstore. Tell her to read up on and/or call her ob/gyn or planned parenthood.

If she does not take it or comes up with some excuse ..you know she slept with her husband willingly and is just, frankly, lying to you.

Grow a pair and get the F out ot this nutty situation. You a drama queen or what? Have you no common sense?

Chrome Barracuda

Dude what part of she's MARRIED do you not understand! that is her husband and she's a liar, she's lying to you, she didnt get raped! if she did why didnt she call the cops why is she calling you, to keep you on the hook, damn mayn could your nose not get any browner!

Female cheaters will lie to keep the affair going if it's even emotional!

Why do you need to be her knight in shining armor, cap-sav-a-ho??

WTF what is wrong with you to even waste your time with a married woman at all..

If she'll do it to him, somewhere down the line she'll do it to you as well...

good luck with that.

No, a woman cannot 'tell' if she's been impregnated the next day. And it's highly unlikely she will get pregnant, unless she is around the middle of her cycle (which is when she ovulates).

Secondly, she can buy the morning after pill to ensure she doesn't get pregnant, from a pharmacy. She doesn't need a prescription for it.

Thirdly she sounds VERY manipulative... watch out... she sounds like a Nut, as Reggie says... stay the hell away from her.

Fourthly, if she is afraid of him getting physical and aggressive, she can call 911. The cops can come talk to him.

She's a big girl now, she can move out and get her friends, family, and local resources nearby to help her with this 'problem'... methinks she's just yanking your chain... I mean, what the heck does she expect YOU to do?! You are far away from her, and even if you did go to her, you cannot get between her and her husband! And you would land up in jail if you try beat him up.

How the hell can she tell she's "feeling pregnant" the next day? :rolleyes:

Yes, Morning After pill will help her.

She doesn't sound stable as well as her H. I wouldn't get involved. It looks like it's going to be really messy for everyone.

• Author
This is not the end of the world....she can get an OTC drug called PLAN B, an emergency contraception taken after the fact-she can take it within 72 hours after contact. Read up on it. It is less than 50 bux at your local drugstore. Tell her to read up on and/or call her ob/gyn or planned parenthood.

If she does not take it or comes up with some excuse ..you know she slept with her husband willingly and is just, frankly, lying to you.

yeah, she did metioned something about it. I think that she was just just freaked out bc of her situation with her husband.

• Author
Grow a pair and get the F out ot this nutty situation. You a drama queen or what? Have you no common sense?

No. I'm not a drama queen and yes i do have common sense. I am not pursuing any kind of relationship with this lady and she's not trying to have one with me either. I am just upset that there's nothing I can do about it except be there when she needs someone to talk to.

No. I'm not a drama queen and yes i do have common sense. I am not pursuing any kind of relationship with this lady and she's not trying to have one with me either. I am just upset that there's nothing I can do about it except be there when she needs someone to talk to.

Have they tried counselling? She needs to get out of her M - her H is abusive. I would hate to think the things he could do to her.

I know you care a lot about her and you want to help her - that's a good thing but you also gotta think what it could do to you if and when her H finds out that she's talking to another guy about what's going on in their M. Ask her to go get some professional help.

• Author
Dude what part of she's MARRIED do you not understand! that is her husband and she's a liar, she's lying to you, she didnt get raped! if she did why didnt she call the cops why is she calling you, to keep you on the hook, damn mayn could your nose not get any browner!

Female cheaters will lie to keep the affair going if it's even emotional!

Why do you need to be her knight in shining armor, cap-sav-a-ho??

WTF what is wrong with you to even waste your time with a married woman at all..

If she'll do it to him, somewhere down the line she'll do it to you as well...

good luck with that.

She's not cheating when she's not pursuing a relationship with me. She's never arranged for us to see each other and she was always honest with from day 1. She refuses to have any kind of relationship with me until her situation from her husband is done. I said I want to go over there and knock the s***t out of him just like I would with any other guy who treats a lady wrong. Too many women (including my mother) has been in situations where men treated them wrong and I hate it with a passion.

• Author
Warren, Have you ever actually met this woman? In person?

yes. she was my first love and we always been friends ever since then. I moved away and we kind of lost contact, but just recently I started getting back into her life and that's when I found out about all this that's going on in her life.

• Author
Have they tried counselling? She needs to get out of her M - her H is abusive. I would hate to think the things he could do to her.

I know you care a lot about her and you want to help her - that's a good thing but you also gotta think what it could do to you if and when her H finds out that she's talking to another guy about what's going on in their M. Ask her to go get some professional help.

She said that she tried to get them counseling but he would refuse to go. She even offered to go to anger management with him. She called the cops on him one time and it only took her once to never call them again. I didn't get this information from her, I actually was talking to her sister who lives like an hour away from her.

I think she just needs to get out of that marriage and I agree that she might need some help with all the trouble she's going through.

I care about this lady more than anything. I am not expecting for us to be romantically involved yet, I am now, just more concerned as her friend.

Chrome Barracuda
She's not cheating when she's not pursuing a relationship with me. She's never arranged for us to see each other and she was always honest with from day 1. She refuses to have any kind of relationship with me until her situation from her husband is done. I said I want to go over there and knock the s***t out of him just like I would with any other guy who treats a lady wrong. Too many women (including my mother) has been in situations where men treated them wrong and I hate it with a passion.

But she has and therein lies the problem, its an emotional affair.

next dont talk all big and bad because a bullet to your noodle will end all that talk.

next she's a grown woman she doesnt need your saving, she can handle things yourself dont try to fool yourself into thinking your her personal savior, she may not be the same woman you remember.

You cant save them all and your wasting your time with a dead end. Things are not what they seem and you are so naive to believe it.