how not to get attached

Peter_pan

I usually coach it in terms like "Hi, I'm going to ________ this ________ at _____, it'd be cool if you can come out."

Oh yes, I looove those! Not too many guys do that though. Takes the pressure off her too.

• Author

i like the idea about taking the pressure off. and the advice about not asking boring things.

am thinking bout txting her and being flirty and see if i get a good response or not

If it's an awesome flirty text, how could she not respond? I mean, who doesn't love attention and be flirted with! go for it!

I make it a rule not to engage in boring, dumb texting with guys I'm dating...no point in texting back and forth about our days or whatever - that's what a phone call or date is for....I reserve texting for flirting!

• Author
If it's an awesome flirty text, how could she not respond? I mean, who doesn't love attention and be flirted with! go for it!

I make it a rule not to engage in boring, dumb texting with guys I'm dating...no point in texting back and forth about our days or whatever - that's what a phone call or date is for....I reserve texting for flirting!

well i txt her. no reply so far.

its 10 20 pm london

by looks of things her ex is back on the scene and she took him out in her new car today.

good times :(

well i txt her. no reply so far.

its 10 20 pm london

by looks of things her ex is back on the scene and she took him out in her new car today.

good times :(

Boo! Eff that then! Find someone else to send your amazing flirty texts too!! Trust me it's the most fun thing ever :p

• Author

well she txt back finally. but nothing amazing. i asked what she had been up to (knowin) she got a new car.

and she didnt even mention it.

i feel well depressed lol. it makes me feel like poo that a girl went off me so fast

well she txt back finally. but nothing amazing. i asked what she had been up to (knowin) she got a new car.

and she didnt even mention it.

i feel well depressed lol. it makes me feel like poo that a girl went off me so fast

I'm sure that my misery won't make you feel better, BUT: I would text my guy what's up, knowing he was hanging out with his ex...and he "wouldn't even mention it."

and sounds like maybe you were a distraction while she waited for her ex to come around? don't let that crap get to you.:)

• Author

she finished with him lol!

weve been chattin now. but im thinking tbh she isnt worth it and played me way to much the other night. prob used me to get at her ex in some twisted way.

she is out tomoz and said, will see ya then :)

etc

so she is chatting more now.

as i say i think she is known to be a bike lol