How many people have you been with? By ~age 22

• Author
I don't agree. I have an old friend who's Asian and previously to finding the right girl, who just happens to also be an old friend of mine, had ladies falling all over him. He has a way with women. We all adore him. :love:

So...what I'm saying is that your race won't make a difference. It's more attitude than anything else.

Well, yes and no. Becoming a girl's friend first then dating here...of course requires displaying confidence and great attitude. That is essential for any guy, and here race is definitely a tiny...tiny...factor. The guy doesn't even have to be decent looking.

But in terms of the initiation physical attraction stage aka parties...I don't know why...but I got 10 times more looks and flirty attention in Europe from random girls compared to here!

I guess my exoticism worked in my favour there!

i see, fairly surprised at the number, I was expecting a somewhat larger one for some reason.

Hopefully more people will answer this!

I'm also surprised, to be honest.

I guess those stories you hear about half the class losing their virginity on senior prom night aren't really accurate...

shadowplay

By 22 I was still a virgin and had sexual encounters with two men, with both of whom I was in relationships. It wasn't a religious decision, but I'm glad I waited on the sex until I found a guy with whom it felt right.

^

I wish I could say the same (the 'felt right') bit. The same two I had sex with were also my only two sexual encounters however, and I've only kissed a handful of people. My dating history is sort of weird, honestly, but I'm not ashamed of it, as I now know what my real boundaries are.

the numbers seem a bit low to me, but then i'm one of the 'high' ones on this list, and my numbers were low compared to most of my friends at the time...serial monogamist.

i suspect the age cutoff changes the story for a lot of people, though. i know my numbers rose pretty sharply throughout my twenties before they leveled off; i didn't meet my partner until i was 30.

and i regret some of them in abstract because they were lousy lays or because the mental/emotional connection was kinda iffy or because the relationship turned out to be destructive or...well, for dozens of reasons, really. but isn't that life? i wouldn't change anything, even the bad/embarrassing/painful things, because it was exploration and experience, it made me stronger and wiser and who i am today. i was a little saddened, reading this thread, by all the girls who seemed to feel they had to apologize for their numbers, or whatever.

Ill be 21 very soon, and im still a virgin (not really by choice). Im just too shy/nerdy for most women. Its really depressing because I had a 2 week fling when I was 15, and know what its like to be in a relationship, but have been missing out since then.

.female.22.mixed lineage.USofA.

i lost my virginity at age 17 to my first boyfriend (and first everything else), who was 18. he has been my only boyfriend and the only guy i have had sex with.

so, with 23 years of age being right around the corner, my number stands at 1.

i can't really say that i was "waiting" for the right one, to be honest. i was 17, young, and extremely innocent in regards to anything sexual. when it happened, all i know is that it didn't feel "wrong"; i didn't feel bad, guilty, ashamed or anything, only love. and so, i was very happy.

you can say that, with me, it "just happened," as i don't think either of us were really planning it, but i am 100 percent certain that had i not loved him entirely, it would not have happened.

that said, i tend to equate love with sex.

i think 1 is a very low number, especially considering where i live. but it doesn't bother me because i know that i am making the right decisions for me.

...at least in this aspect! x_x

Glenn Quagmire

By 22? I was somewhere in the 180's ... but I topped out just shy of 200 at 25 ... and unless my wife starts to get on my nerves, theres a chance I'll never hit that milestone.

That pisses me off a bit, if we're being honest.

SoulSearch_CO

Currently 29 years old. 7 that I've had sexual experiences with, but 2 of them did not include intercourse. I feel my number is high - I regret 3 of those 7 (funny - 2 of those 3 are the non-intercourse ones...there was a reason I didn't go "all the way" with them).

When I hit age 22, I was still a true virgin. Meaning that I had had zero sex in any form - hadn't even seen a guy in person naked. And I had only kissed 2 guys up to that point.

I was raised very conservatively (Mormon) and was expected to keep my V until I was married. I had a feeling that wasn't going to happen...and it didn't.

Female, Caucasion, 23 years old.. By age 22 I only had 2 sexual partners. And the number is only at 3 now, my third was with my current boyfriend.

xpaperxcutx

I'm 19, and I've had two sexual encounters so far. I don't correlate relationships with sexual enterprises, but I've only had 1 serious (short-term ) relationship with my ex who I gave my virginity to. The other time is with someone who I wanted to have sex merely because we both wanted to sleep with each other.

I don't think the numbers should count so much as we know what we're doing and going about it safely.

And it shouldn't be an embarrassment if most our numbers are low compared to what we stereotypically expect of people who seem to have alot of experience. We're merely picky, but we make great lovers for it. :p