newbie and scared

GreenEyedLady

MG:

I am sorry about the "telling you like it is posts"...

Some people have a bad attitude when they post to OW...

And there are also those posts that have been honest with you...

I am a FOW. Unless you're MM is close in age to you, it appears that he is probably just getting his ego stroke on, especially since you haven't been together very long. He is already showing you what the future will be like.

Don't wait by the phone. Go out. Have fun like single women your age do. It'll give ol' MM a reality check.

And welcome to the forum...

GEL

This is just not the path to go if you're already lonely, it's going to be hell on earth for you if that's the case.

I put my life aside too, and I'm M! Luckily, I'm busy & caught myself only thinking of him & his needs, never of mine. I posted somewhere here that I would go on drives by myself & he would call & email me and I'd fantasize that he was actually with me. THAT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN! The reality was, I was by myself. I've been by myself a lot the last 8 months, one time not seeing him for 2 months. Really, this is the loneliest road you could ever take BECAUSE you can't talk about it either. We all love the feeling of being around OM, that HUGE high. I still feel that when I'm around him. The in between times, pure hell. So a couple of moments of feeling really good?? pro's and con's. If you continue, write down the "good" times and how "bad" you feel other times. You should see my diary....maybe 5 pages of "good." The other 200 pages?? "He's not calling me," "He cut contact," "I told him I loved him & he freaked" Fun stuff.

If it is love it feel like love. If it doesn't feel like love it usually isn't.

Love can be fulfilling. Love should be fulfilling. An intimate relationship with someone you love and who loves you back can lead to closeness, stability, and a warmth in your heart that is unshakable.

Imagine finding your dreamboat. Invest all of of your heart, time and energy in finding him. Think of a positive future that includes a man who will love, honor and respect you. Visualization is a powerful and effective tool. Use it. Imagine the man of your dreams and visualize allowing yourself to experience the happiness of it. Spend your energy investing in your life in the present and in your future. That's right... look at this as how you are investing your time, love and energy. You may be investing your valuable time and emotions with a man who will only deplete you in the end. Right now, it seems all romantic and heart wrenching, but in the end you will feel depleted and less positive about your life.

The cure to loneliness is not found in investing yourself and your heart in someone who will only worsen these feelings and, most likely, make you feel far worse about yourself and your life in the end. Wouldn't it be much more wonderful to give to someone who has the ability and the capacity to return love, time and an investment?

You are worth it. Now, go claim it.

TaraMaiden
Oh really? I'm glad you're not a moderator...

Perhaps you should revisit guidelines...

Posts only get deleted when they're reported...Not everyone reports...

Well, it seems that, in post #20, mercedesgirl is begining to see where people are coming from......

I report every post I see that contains insults, vulgarity and disrespect.

Just like the ones that have appeared here, that go off-topic and are bickering. ;)

Whether they get dealt with, is eventually up to the moderators, not I.....

_/l\_

I have no one to talk to about it because they will all say its wrong and to not see him.

If the people you would talk to are friends and familiy members that care about you, shouldn't their opinion count for something :confused: ??? Even here, the vast majority of posters are going to tell to that what you're doing will not get you the love and companionship you want. And many of them have been in the exact same position you're in. I hope you listen...

Mr. Lucky