Should I call him or forget him?

ebony82

Over a month ago I met this guy, in a club and I gave him my number. He called and we talked, hung out for 'bout 2 weeks.

I spent the night (we met up at a club and I went home with him), at his place........we didn't have intercouse just talked , cuddled and I performed oral sex. He said he'd call........3 days went by and nothing.

I was pissed and felt disrespected so I did something really childish just to make my self feel better, I got a friend to make prank 'threatning' calls to him (twice), he traced the call back to me but I acted dumb then lied and told him my roommates were angry at me and this was basically their way of getting me back even got one of them to call apologising.

He called me back a few days (he believed that I had nothing to do with the prank calls) later, and I acted like I was pissed that he would think I would do something like that.

He sounded like he really wanted to keep seeing me but I wasn't sure.

It's been 3 weeks (he hasn't called) and lately I've been thinking about him a lot, I don't know if I should call him or forget about him.

This story sounds kinda silly I know but, I just can't get him out of my head. I can't concentrate on my work sometimes because I'm thinking about him.

Forget about him. He's talked to other people who have set him straight on those threatening phone calls. Be thankful he didn't call the law and press charges. Next time you get rejected by a guy, keep it to yourself or come to this forum. Don't encourage your friends to do illegal acts to get back at a guy because this can backfire on you in many ways...as it did in this case.